Worth it?

Can't honestly say that i was impressed by this dlc. Was expecting so much from it, but there just wasn't much content story-wise. It wasn't very challenging, and as for two hours worth of gameplay, i pretty much got all the achievements in about an hour and a half :/

I dunno, i feel that they could done a lot with it, but it just seemed like an excuse to make a bit of an extra money... i would have rather they didn't do it at all rather than - what seemed to be - a bit of a poor attempt.

Scenery was beautiful, i loved all the new parts added to represent harley, death of the joker etc. But i dunno, there was something missing, just didn't live up to the hype imo.

Mmm...

I think that it was a little bit expensive for what offers in term of lenght.

However, Rocksteady made a great Batman game and this DLC confirm it.

Good story, good characters and if you don't purchase the Robin Challenge DLC you have the chance to play with it that is pretty cool.

And, of course, if you want the 100%, you need it. Achievements are really simple and funny.

Ok so I just beat it half an hour ago and heres my opinion. Buy it now lol. I am a huge batman nut but here is the main thought behind the "buy it now" without falling back on that. Looking at what microsoft has put on sale since last december and it's hard to imagine they would put any real quality dlc like this on sale for at least another six months if not longer. So is it worth it to wait so long to maybe save 400 msp? Not really. Rocksteady can gladly have the full asking price for making such a high quality experience. Now having said that I would warn the dlc is short and dosent add a lot to the story but it does what its supposed to do. I won't spoil anything but it's called harley quinns revenge. You should have an idea what your getting into based on that. It lets you actually step into robins shoes without just having to complete another challenge map which is nice. If you love the game and are looking for extra fun then why wait? Dont expect to get a full 10 hour campain feel from this or you will be let down cuz chances are you will beat it in one sitting. I think most people who are dissapointed are actually upset with how abruptly it ends and wish there was more, and I agree with you guys on that, I just think most people expected too much instead of enjoying it for what it is. The only thing dissapointing to me was the ending, everything else was just more batman ac fun. Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...

Loved this DLC and thought it was very high quality and good voice acting as usual. It is obvious Rocksteady put some thought and effort into it, unlike *cough* EPIC's Gears sh*tfest *cough*. But it was too short and the narrative could have been expanded a little more, maybe diving a little more in depth into Batman's state of mind.

Overall I really enjoyed it though.

Wait for it to go on sale as other than a few more achievements it really adds nothing to the game.

I waited until now to pick up this DLC. Xbox live rewards is running a special for July 2012 on superhero content. Spend 800 msp on superhero content (add ons/avatar junk/etc) and get 200 points back.

So I decided to spring for Harley's Revenge.

First off I don't have the Robin or Nightwing packs so I did finally get to play as Robin but that only doesn't sell the DLC.

Combat wise it's extremely easy, a few shield thugs, a couple of shock sticks here, and one titan thug. Everyone else is cruisin' for a bruisin'.

It was nice to go back into Arkham City for somthing other than a challenge map or another playthough, but the DLC is very linear meaning it takes place in and around the steel mill so you won't be allowed to travel anywhere else. The farthest you get away while playing as Batman are the cranes outside amusement mile.

Overall I loved Arkham City but this DLC really does nothing to add to the story. Harley's in mourning, Batman is brooding and Robin wants to help but that's about it. Combat is easy and other than finding all 30 balloons the achievements are easy too. (Balloons aren't tough but may require a couple of play throughs if you don't use a video to find them)

I'm not saying the DLC is junk, it's just really short (I beat it twice in a 2 hour sitting) and other than achievements it adds nothing to the story unless there's a hidden room like in Arkham Asylum that we all missed.

Wait for a sale or if you don't really care about achievements, skip it.

• 7 years later...