Save being repeatedly deleted! :(

Cezrulez

I have not played bulletstorm for a while, but I stuck it in my xbox yesterday, to continue getting the collectables, and when I got a newsbot, and it said 1/23 when I had collected many before!

The game has done this to me before, and last time it reset my MP level as well!

I don't know what to do, and I have already had to start again once, and I don't want to start again.

This only affects this game and I wish it would stop happening so I can finish the game.

• 2 months later...

This happened to me too, can anyone tell me if this affects the achievements? For example, if I accomplished all of the skill shots, but it said 75/175, would I still get the achievement?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Nevermind. Had to start a new playthrough.

Edited by xI WARFARE

• 1 month later...

Fucking Epic... I'd finished everything except a few skillshots and now, post update, it's reset to a save where I'm seemingly on Chapter 4.2 of my original playthrough with less that a third of the skillshots complete. How does a company manage to fuck up people's games every time they update one of their games? All those fucking skillshots again ffs...