1.5 DLC Code useful if you already have the old game?

Mirai

Got the regular version, it came with the some "1.5 DLC" code :confused:. Is this just a code to download the old Mushihimesama? I already have the old game and a japanese live account so I know how japanese DLC cards usually work. I just can't figure out if this is the same game or maybe there's something different. Has anybody redeemed the code yet? What the heck is it? Apologies if this turns out to be a stupid question... So confused.

Thanks'

Cave created a special limited edition version of Mushihimesama in 2011, called Mushihimesama 1.5. It features different enemy placements, and a new type of play, in which you start with MAX power from the first level.

1.5 is offered as free DLC in the first print run of the game. Once you redeem the DLC, it's available as a new mode in the game menus.

It sounds to be the star of the package for those who have played the game a lot on PS2 or arcade. The whole game is new to me, and I haven't had time to get familiar with 1.5 yet, I've just played the 360 and arrange modes.

• 8 years later...
Cave created a special limited edition version of Mushihimesama in 2011, called Mushihimesama 1.5. It features different enemy placements, and a new type of play, in which you start with MAX power from the first level.

1.5 is offered as free DLC in the first print run of the game. Once you redeem the DLC, it's available as a new mode in the game menus.

It sounds to be the star of the package for those who have played the game a lot on PS2 or arcade. The whole game is new to me, and I haven't had time to get familiar with 1.5 yet, I've just played the 360 and arrange modes.

Well it is 2020 now, not sure if anyone still cares about these games. I just picked up the HD disc to play in the usa on my JP box. I like cheeves and like to stack titles. I bought the HD version for the extra cheeves. I have had the other disc for over 6 years. I am in the process of buying ever shmup including all JP and Pal versions. I now own them all but muchi muchi pork sweets and the flamingo disc. Prices are sky high right now on this stuff especially with the covid virus and shipping costs.