The Simple Method To Rank Up Fast For Multiplayer. Earn 15,000 To 20,000 XP Per Hour!

Tactical Tom

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This method is bullshit as hell..... The maths are wrong aswell, full stop.

It takes atleast 15 or close to runs to get 1 level between levels 15-20, so this already 5 hours or close to, just in playtime making up those 5 or so levels.

1k is like a centimeter or less on your experience bar on any level past 15. You have load times on this level and between the level loading making it more like 5 minutes for a single run.

It takes atleast 15 or close to runs to get 1 level between levels 15-20, so this already 5 hours or close to, just in playtime making up those 5 or so levels.

1k is like a centimeter or less on your experience bar on any level past 15. You have load times on this level and between the level loading making it more like 5 minutes for a single run.

That is wrong. If you do every run perfectly you can do it 20 times per hour, at least 18.

That's 18-20k per hour.

It's complete bullshit that each run takes 5min. As I said played perfectly 2 runs take ~6min, that equals 20 runs per hour.

Have you ever tried it yourself before posting such nonsense?!

Though this method is boring as hell it's still the quickest way to gain levels.

That is wrong. If you do every run perfectly you can do it 20 times per hour, at least 18.

That's 18-20k per hour.

It's complete bullshit that each run takes 5min. As I said played perfectly 2 runs take ~6min, that equals 20 runs per hour.

Though this method is boring as hell it's still the quickest way to gain levels.

i second this, i can easily do a run in less than 5 minutes.. i might average around 3. You can skip all but 1 cutscene and as long as you blow up the cars, and use bullet-time in the basement area i have a feeling you can average 3min also.

but i rank up just as fast online, making this just a simple alternative to ranking up.

That's 18-20k per hour.

Pretty all of what you said is wrong the level takes more then 2 minutes and potentially can take as long as you want in score attack there is no timelimit. Even going quickly is more then 2 minutes time. The load time between the level is 30 secs then again upon exit is another 30secs. So already you are closer to 5 minutes a run. You have to get platinum medal to get the 1k score which again isn't a guarantee. Although easy enough to achieve a platinum medal.

The experience gained decreases after each level gained. So many more runs between the time which is more then 3 minutes. Yes I tried it, and I timed it. Your experience is painfully slow moving by milimeters on your levels total experience bar. Compared to death match or a gang wars which can give 1/3 experience of most levels provided they actually give you the experience.

Edited by Shabba

I want to advise to everyone that this glitch could get you reset by Rockstar so if this is possible off-line do that. If not I don't think you should try this. If you want to you can though. No skin off my back. I'm having enough fun in the multiplayer its not really necessary for me to do this.

If you intended to troll with that, 8/10

Pretty all of what you said is wrong the level takes more then 2 minutes and potentially can take as long as you want in score attack there is no timelimit. Even going quickly is more then 2 minutes time. The load time between the level is 30 secs then again upon exit is another 30secs. So already you are closer to 5 minutes a run. You have to get platinum medal to get the 1k score which again isn't a guarantee. Although easy enough to achieve a platinum medal.

The experience gained decreases after each level gained. So many more runs between the time which is more then 3 minutes. Yes I tried it, and I timed it. Your experience is painfully slow moving by milimeters on your levels total experience bar. Compared to death match or a gang wars which can give 1/3 experience of most levels provided they actually give you the experience.

If one run takes you longer than 4 min including loading times you're doing something wrong, seriously.

You don't even see the xp bar go up if you just hit X to replay. I see mine when I'm done with a session and after one hour or a little more it went up around 20k xp. I don't see no problem.

Leveling up quicker in mp just works if you're good at this game which I'm not. 20-30 kills per match isn't enough to compete with this method and that's a fact.

I still find myself playing the mp more because it's more fun but still I'm gonna put some grinding sessions inbetween to speed things up.

The point is it does and can. I am not doing anything wrong. There is absolutely no way you do this level even on average at 2 minutes per run. Then add another minute of load times to average at 3 minutes per run.

The time will continuously add up giving less and less time each run per every hour played. This is basic maths not some dumb azz chimp, can not count shit. Exampe: if it takes 3.37 for a single run then the next may take 3.26 the next one after maybe more or whatever. This is not 20 runs or 18 runs in 1 hour which isn't even enough to make you a single level.

Now I really don't know what school of maths you went to, but as you cannot even count. It is no real wonder this game fails......

Edited by Shabba

That's 18-20k per hour.

i second this, i can easily do a run in less than 5 minutes.. i might average around 3. You can skip all but 1 cutscene and as long as you blow up the cars, and use bullet-time in the basement area i have a feeling you can average 3min also.

but i rank up just as fast online, making this just a simple alternative to ranking up.

I've been reading this discussion and I thought I would add my experiences of this Method at this point, as I put this Thread together on x360a.org.

In the original Method Instructions I mentioned that I could add a Video to this Thread if some people were having problems clocking up Platinum Runs in around 3 Minutes, so now I've decided to do so.

Please Note: This Runtrough is not perfect, however the imperfections in this Runthorugh helps to show that a better run with fewer Rolls, less Shootdodges and fewer near Death experiences can be completed even quicker than in this Video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRzSOFSgtSU]Max Payne 3 - Score Attack - Chapter 4, Part 1 in 3 Minutes (Example Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Breakdown Of This Video:

0:00 to 0:39 Loading Screen

0:40 to 1:08 Section 1

1:09 to 1:38 Section 2

1:39 to 2:28 Section 3 (The Improtant Section - See Detailed Guide Below)

2:29 to 3:02 Section 4

Section 3 - In Detail:

Section 3 is where most of the 7,000 Points you need to get a Platinum Rating in this Mission and earn 1,000 XP can easily be scored. I earn 7,557 Points in Section 3 alone in this Video.

Use Blindfire to shoot the Blue Car, 3 bullets is ideal.

After you duck to avoid enemy bullets, use Blindfire to shoot the Blue Car again and as soon as the enemies start running away, press X to come out of cover and Shootdodge Diagonally Backwards to your Right while shooting the White Car.

While in Mid-Air the Blue Car should explode killing the first wave of enemies. Bonus Points will be awarded for your current Hitstreak (x3 in the Video) and for being in Shootdoge (x2).

Continue shooting the White Car while on the ground. Try to time it so that the White Car explodes while you are on the ground and in Bullet Time, to get a 3x Bonus for being Prone and also a 2 x Bonus for being in Bullet Time. You are likely to need a Painkiller at this point.

Alternative: If you are taking too many Bullets while on the ground you may want to get up and Shootdodge while shooting the White Car.

(Unlike in this Video) This should kill all of the remaining enemies and you will Score over, or very close to, the 7,000 Points you need to get a Platinum Rating on this Mission in just Section 3 alone.

I hope this helps.

Edited by Tactical Tom

Offending people for not knowing math surely is the way to go...

I just did a run with a stop watch starting it the moment I hit A to load the level. It wasn't even a perfect run and i stopped my watch exactly when the chapter started again with exactly 3min 6sec on the watch.

So stop telling me how long it should take me to finish one run. If my math is right that time equals 20 runs in 1 hour and 2 minutes.

And what's the talk about how 18k xp aren't sufficient to gain the next level.

I finish a TDM with around 1500-2000 xp and that takes 10 minutes to finish. How about you do your math about that?

Edit: Thanks for adding this video Tom. Maybe this video is going to convince shabba.

Edited by uhKillswitch

There is no guarantee. Yes somebody can do it quickly I am sure that by your 100th run you will get there. Even if you are on average a few seconds over 3 minutes this translates to much less runs then listed. that time will always add not get less. This is the point and the maths.

Your video shows a tactic it is even longer then 3 minutes. But again anything can happen from a gold medal to lastman standing no bullet time, etc etc.

No matter how many times you play there is no account in your system for basic error in your equations.

Yes I insult ppl who tell me things that are wrong. Just like most of this game.

Your math only aplies for runs that last for a couple of hours. If I just put some 1 hour sessions inbetween it's always 20k in a tiny bit more than 1h.

how much xp do you get when playing multiplayer? Just tell me you're average.

We should be doing the math about that and I can tell you the outcome. It's going to be slower.

Basic errors also happen in mp, like having bad or really bad games from time to time. At least I'm having those.

These errors decrease the xp outcome in mp as well.

Why don't you just tell me around how much xp you earn in about 1 hour playing the multiplayer?

Edited by uhKillswitch

I get on avearge about 8k ish or more per gangwars providing it gives me the experience. There are lots and lots of bonus experience when playing a gangwars that give xp aside from the kills and wins. A gangwars takes about 20-25mins = close to 1/3 of a levels exp.

I am not that high leveled about 25. I would prefer a quick system but this system isn't quick and is just so boring.

Fatigue will set in making you slower not quicker if you constantly repeat the same process, with it ridiculous delays. Or maybe I have ADT. This level has a massive delay after completing and between any gaming the result will be less the more runs you do on this level. I think any expert will verify this.

Edited by Shabba

I get on avearge about 8k ish or more per gangwars providing it gives me the experience. There are lots and lots of bonus experience when playing a gangwars that give xp aside from the kills and wins. A gangwars takes about 20-25mins = close to 1/3 of a levels exp.

I am not that high leveled about 25. I would prefer a quick system but this system isn't quick and is just so boring.

Fatigue will set in making you slower not quicker if you constantly repeat the same process, with it ridiculous delays. Or maybe I have ADT. This level has a massive delay after completing and between any gaming the result will be less the more runs you do on this level. I think any expert will verify this.

Did you actually read my post? 3min 6sec...

I'm not playing for a couple of hours straight. Jus 1 or 2 not longer, so no fatigue.

How about you send me a FR and we play a couple of gang wars together? I would really like to see what your tactic is to get 8k in a match.

Did you actually read my post? 3min 6sec...

I'm not playing for a couple of hours straight. Jus 1 or 2 not longer, so no fatigue.

How about you send me a FR and we play a couple of gang wars together? I would really like to see what your tactic is to get 8k in a match.

hes not getting 8k a game, he just wants to win the argument.

i bet he might get 5k if he does really well in a 20min game of gang wars, which is equivalent to 15k an hour, which is potentially 5k less than you could get if you used this method, which i agree is boring.

The OP didnt post and say, "SUPER FUN AWESOME WAY TO RANK UP."

he simply posted an alternative to rank up other than playing multiplayer, which some people on this site dread.

Brainless morons who like playing the same level over and over for 1 k experience every 3-4 minutes.

Any of the grinds and kills made using a type of grind. Be it looting a body gives bonus exp including adrenaline kills, shootdodges, or whatever it is all bonus at the end of a gangwars. If you do an objective you get xp aside from your kills. You also get xp from killstreaks, and leveling your weapons. This xp bonuses go on and on and on... Your wins for each match within a gangwars and their objects incluing your base exp on the scoreboard. This bonus give massive exp boosts. It will add up to 1/3 of a levels xp my level at 25, per gangwars.

If you played that level for 1 hour you would be slower the next hour due to this levels delays breaking your concentration. Now I don't need to be an expert to tell you this because it is simple fact, had the load time only been 10sec it wouldn't be as bad.

Edited by Shabba

Brainless morons who like playing the same level over and over for 1 k experience every 3-4 minutes.

Any of the grinds and kills made using atyp of grind loot of body or whatever give bonus exp including adrenaline kills shootdodges whatever it is all bonus at the end of a gangwars. If you do an objective you get xp aside from your kills. You also get Xp from killstreaks leveling your weapons it goes on and on and on...Your wins for each match within a gangwars and their objects incluing your base exp on the scoreboard. the bonus give massive exp boosts.

If you played that level for 1 hour you would be slower the next hour due to this levels delays breaking your concentration. Now I don't need to be an expert to tell you this because it is simple fact, had the load time only been 10sec it wouldn't be as bad.

dude, i play online ALOT.. i know how it works and you're not getting 8K a match, i believe you get it every once in awhile, but you are not averaging 8k a match.

and the only time i used this was while working toward my single player grinds. if you dont think im worthy of your ultimate online skills ill add you on the social club and you can envy my online stats.

if you are a member of the social club what is you're ID? ill look u up, mine is ifistbrowni

I make 1/3 of a level per gangwars. I am level 25. The bonuses are massive for playing and doing grinds and objectives and kills in a match while leveling the various weapons. They make yes about 8k the scoreboard will show about average of 2-4k the bonuses makes that much more. They are pages worth, they keep adding up and up watch. This provides 1/3 of my level. This of course if the game doesn't bug and glitch where it doesn't give any exp and goes directly to the vote screen. This happens alot and has the entire gangwar wasted with no xp at the end.

Edited by Shabba

I make 1/3 of a level per gangwars. I am level 25. The bonuses are massive for playing and doing grinds and objectives and kills in a match while leveling the various weapons. They make yes about 8k the scoreboard will show about average of 2-4k the bonuses makes that much more. They are pages worth, they keep adding up and up watch. This provides 1/3 of my level. This of course if the game doesn't bug and glitch where it doesn't give any exp and goes directly to the vote screen. This happens alot and has the entire gangwar wasted with no xp at the end.

ill check the stats for myself, whats your id on the social club?

how did i know you wouldnt post back + ingore my question? oh i know, because you know you're full of it.

I know for a FACT that you are not averaging 400 Score per minute as you claim. i'd be surprised if you had over 150.

Edited by i fist brown i

What exactly is the delay that's breaking someone's concentration you're talking about?

Calling people morons isn't gonna strengthen your points.

There is no way you get 8k in one regular gang war match without being lucky and unlocking one or more gold/platinum grinds.

Let's say you regularly get 5-6k a match it's still slower than 18-20k per hour and please stop talking about weird delays or fatigue or lack of concentration.

These points influence multiplayer outcome as well.

I'm going with fist brown:

Post a screenshot of your socialclub multiplayer stats or your socialclub id or otherwise stop insulting us. It's only showing that you're lacking arguments, just saying.

btw fist brown, if you're ok with it i send you a FR and maybe we can play a couple of games together.

Shabba, you are a terrible troll and an even worse bullshitter. How does fatigue and lack of concentration effect SP, but not multiplayer? You are simply basing your argument, and a shitty one at that, on the fact that you see your xp bar move more after a game of gang wars versus one 3 min grind. You still fail to realize that its 1,000 xp in 3 mins vs. MAYBE 5-6k in a 20+ min. match of gang wars. AND you are giving proof AGAINST your argument by saying that you don't recieve your gang wars xp a lot of the time. Good job.