Game crashes?

So, i've been plowing away at this game all day. Love these Lego games. Well, after i beat the giant thing in chapter 12 my game locks and crashes at the cut scene with batman and robin.

So, any one else having this issue. i've reloaded my save and every thing. really dont want to start over again. yes granted they are easy games, but thats taken me most the day to get here.

I had this same problem after I used the save point on the roof after the helicopter gets knocked down. I just loaded up a free play mission saved and exited the level. Then went and restarted level 12 and didn't use the save point at the end and it worked fine for me. Just don't use the save point station on level 12.

So, i've been plowing away at this game all day. Love these Lego games. Well, after i beat the giant thing in chapter 12 my game locks and crashes at the cut scene with batman and robin.

So, any one else having this issue. i've reloaded my save and every thing. really dont want to start over again. yes granted they are easy games, but thats taken me most the day to get here.

I had exactly the same problem, at exactly the same point. I had my game installed to the Hard Drive and it froze the end point 3 times in a row. I un-installed it from the Hard drive, tried again and that worked for me.

Once this happened. i just removed deleted the installed game. This however did not help my issue.

I went back to the batcave, lost all my progress on that level, and started over. this worked

i proceeded to play the rest the game off the disk instead of it being installed. just in case.

Okay , i installed the game then deleted it. I exited out of the level returned to the bat cave did the level again and the only things i can think that are affecting this is me skipping cutscenes or do i save in the last checkpoint on the roof or not thanks!