Anybody else do Zombie Genocider and not get Mega Buster?

xxFlAwLeSs1xx

You also have to get an actual ending for it to be available for future playthroughs, if you chose to restart story in the middle of the playthrough then it won't be unlocked.

Awww, there's where I went wrong, I just went to a bathroom, saved and ended my game. That sucks, but I think I'm doing ok. Thanks for the clarification.

• 4 months later...

Nope I about ended it but then watched a Youtube video and it saved me a lot of trouble. Even if you get the worst ending you still get the gun. Without the gun Infinite mode is impossible pretty much for the 7 day survivor achivement. And the gun helps out greatly for ''Saint''

• 3 weeks later...
Nope I about ended it but then watched a Youtube video and it saved me a lot of trouble. Even if you get the worst ending you still get the gun. Without the gun Infinite mode is impossible pretty much for the 7 day survivor achivement. And the gun helps out greatly for ''Saint''

People have gotten to 17 days without the RMB. It is semi overated

• 1 month later...

^

How did people survive that long without dying from boredom man ? I could barely make it to day 7 then died on purpose to save my Laser sword and Arthur'd Boxers clothes.

It's better to be safe than sorry so being level 50 and have the Mega man Gun is always good.

Edited by Deadsea 1993