Arrow Crafting

WackFiend

Looks like we finally get the ability to craft arrows. They require a piece of firewood and one of whatever type of ingot corresponds to the arrow (Daedric Arrows also require a Daedra Heart, and Dragonbone requires a Dragon Bone instead of an ingot). Each craft grants you 24 arrows.

Edited by WackFiend

Looks like we finally get the ability to craft arrows. They require a piece of firewood and one of whatever type of ingot corresponds to the arrow (Daedric Arrows also require a Daedra Heart, and Dragonbone requires a Dragon Bone instead of an ingot). Each craft grants you 24 arrows.

Awesome, been waiting for that. Without investing in the perk for collecting more arrows off of dead bodies it was always a pain to keep buying ebony arrows like 6 at a time.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Awesome, been waiting for that. Without investing in the perk for collecting more arrows off of dead bodies it was always a pain to keep buying ebony arrows like 6 at a time.

i got me over 4,000 ebony arrows thanks to the theives guild unusual gem perk and ebony smithing perk.but i still retrieve what i can.i'm greedy like that.:p

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...