So what do i do now that i beat everything?

sasoriman

It's a role playing game. If you don't want to make more than one character, maybe it isn't the game for you. The fun of playing a fantasy RPG like Skyrim is building all the lore and background of your character as you go. Every character you make is supposed to feel like a new person, a new story to be told differently. If you would play the same exact character over again without exploring the options of making a different and unique character, that's just a shame. I guess you could just wait until the next DLC comes out, seems like the only thing that's really gonna please you.

well, if i did that, id basically be doing the same thing over and over again..just with some other character..i wish skyrim had more achievements or more levels..thats what i like in rpg

You could always just go through every location/dungeon/cave. Try and discover each and every location. That's what I do when I'm bored on my main character.

well, if i did that, id basically be doing the same thing over and over again..just with some other character..i wish skyrim had more achievements or more levels..thats what i like in rpg

it has plenty of levels. legitimately getting to 81 would take you months. there is no way you did it in 100 hours. I've been playing RPG's since i was in single digits and Skyrim is definitely in the top 3 & it has everything an RPG should have to date.

legitimately getting to 81 would take you months.

Depends on what you consider to be legitimate. If you mean any way other than Oghma Infinium, then it would still take a long time, but 2-3 weeks of hard grinding could easily cap all skills, especially if you do the right tricks and know the right order for them.

If you mean actually just getting skill ups by playing the game normally without any attempt to raise your skills, that wouldn't take months either, that would take years.

Check the wiki and see all side quests and misc. quests available in every city and try to remember if you've done them all. There are quite a lot of lengthy and fun quests available only after speaking to certain people or doing certain things.

Have you found all the unusual gems?

Have you discovered every location?

Have you "cleared" every clearable dungeon?

None of these things are necessary but if you're looking for something to do to kill a few hours then I recommend these. You couldn't possible have been everywhere and done everything in only 100 hours.

I hardly call the mainstoryline with a book glitch doing everything lmao:woop:

did you know some books give you quests? and also quests that are complete sometimes end up having a 2nd 3rd or even 4th part! sometimes you cant run into the people. a messenger in town like white run or other major towns will tell you how long they been looking for you. aka running from town to town.

also there is more then 500 quests not to mention the tasks to do. so 100 hours doesnt sound like you completed half of em

I hardly call the mainstoryline with a book glitch doing everything lmao:woop:

did you know some books give you quests? and also quests that are complete sometimes end up having a 2nd 3rd or even 4th part! sometimes you cant run into the people. a messenger in town like white run or other major towns will tell you how long they been looking for you. aka running from town to town.

also there is more then 500 quests not to mention the tasks to do. so 100 hours doesnt sound like you completed half of em

amen to that.

I think the general consensus is you should do sidequests. it's not like they are boring or anything ;)

im maxed level, got full daedric, beat every storyline, beat the dlc, got all the achievements...

i finished everything 100 hours...

I have an almost impossible time believing these two statements (just based on my experience). I've logged 310 hours on my main character and have the following stats:

-- I'm only at Level 66

-- I've only maxed out 7/18 skills

-- I've only discovered 324/350+ locations

-- I've only got 1040/1250G

(Yes, my goal is to get max level, max skills, all locations, and all gamerscore!)

And, just so you know... one does not simply finish Skyrim~

There is a point where you can say you've completed it. It just takes time and patience.

I had over 15 playthroughs on Fallout New Vegas before I felt truly satisfied that I'd done everything, and even then I'm still sure there was at least a handful of things I never did. Skyrim is the same way.

You play however much you want/can tolerate.

well, if i did that, id basically be doing the same thing over and over again..

When I was growing up, I had a friend with this point of view. Each toy set, Star Wars, GI Joes, Transformers etc... each got played with once, until a new figure was introduced to the collection to "influence" how things would turn out.

LOL

You ruined your own game by book glitching to 81, rushing to get a 100% so why bitch and moan about it now, guide gamer?

RPGs ain't your thing obviously.

Kill everything. It actually eats up a bit of time travelling everywhere and murdering every npc. Thats what I did in Oblivion when I did every quest and collected everything that was listed on the wiki site. Then you can turn yourself in with a stupid high bounty and serve 1,000,000 years in jail.