Intel Locations

Cyrex

I am stuck at 29 and cant find the 30th, I've gone through all the locations for twice and I also watched the video guide but still can't find the last intel, this is frustrating... on the other forum I have read someone's post which says that he picked up an intel but got no achievement,however the intel was gone and he lost the achievement forever. I tried to delet the game save but it seems that the intel information is stored in the gamer profile... anyone encountered the same issue? I have every other achievements including the mile high club, but I can't get 1000, this is really depressing me..

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got 29 of the intels now.

But i can't get 23!

The door just doesn't open, even when i wait till the rescue chopper comes.

I've been through the level nearly 20 times on recruit, regular and hardened, so i know it's nothing to do with difficulty.

I hope someone can help me cos it's getting really frustrating.

For me it opened when I was hanging out behind the ferris wheel when I was getting it on easy difficulty. However when I hung around that building being cheap for passing it on Veteran, it never opened. I'd say fire up the level on easy and run around a bit maybe some line needs to be triggered. Hope that helps.

Can you pick up the intel and quit the mission?

Yes. The game logs your intel immediately after you pick it up. This can be verified by picking up a piece of intel, dying, leading to you respawning at an earlier checkpoint (before you picked up the intel). Return to where the aforementioned piece of intel was and it won't be there.

For me it opened when I was hanging out behind the ferris wheel when I was getting it on easy difficulty. However when I hung around that building being cheap for passing it on Veteran, it never opened. I'd say fire up the level on easy and run around a bit maybe some line needs to be triggered. Hope that helps.

Indeed so. Try this one out:

1. Go through it on Recruit or Regular.

2. Drop off McMillan at his little camper spot behind the wheel

3. During his 30 second wait before he signals the Seaknight, sprint back to the area you just came from. There's a similar door on this corner that is also a spawn point at the end of a side alley. Wait out the checkpoint and helo drop here, until its about 1000 meters out.

4. Sprint back towards the other door that has the intel, and it should now be open, for the easy grab.

That method ^^^ worked for me. Hope it helps you too,

hmm..

I seemed to of locked my achievement after messing about with a few of the cheats, before getting a bit of intel in the same mission. I'm now on 19 pieces of intel, without my achievement for getting 15.

I'm guessing the intel wont be there to pickup again now that I already have it. Any ideas on how to correct this so I can get the achievements?

Indeed so. Try this one out:

1. Go through it on Recruit or Regular.

2. Drop off McMillan at his little camper spot behind the wheel

3. During his 30 second wait before he signals the Seaknight, sprint back to the area you just came from. There's a similar door on this corner that is also a spawn point at the end of a side alley. Wait out the checkpoint and helo drop here, until its about 1000 meters out.

4. Sprint back towards the other door that has the intel, and it should now be open, for the easy grab.

That method ^^^ worked for me. Hope it helps you too,

Thanks to both roy1751 and PaleGringo, I finally got my last intel. :woop:

You're wrong mate. I got 'Your Show Sucks' on recruit. The difficulty doesn't matter at all.

Yeah i got "Your Show Sucks" on recruit as well (just for the pure speed at which you can do that level), he probably missed one of the TV's on his first play through.

Going to go back and get all the intels once i've completed it on vet.

I've got 29 of the intels now.

But i can't get 23!

The door just doesn't open, even when i wait till the rescue chopper comes.

I've been through the level nearly 20 times on recruit, regular and hardened, so i know it's nothing to do with difficulty.

I hope someone can help me cos it's getting really frustrating.

:woop:23 completed :woop:

You have 2 make sure the enemys are rapelling down otherwise it wont open. I also done this on recriut :)

got 29/30 and played through the story 3 times now!!! first on veteran, getting only 8/30, again on recruit getting 29/30 while I was sure that I got every intel the second time around. played a third time with video guide to intel locations and there was none to be found.

I've never used any cheats so I really don't know whats the problem. got the ach for 15/30 already, but the game still says there's one missing. sadly, there's no laptop to be found. even got the tricky one in "one shot one kill".

sugesstions? hints?

I would play through it once more, fresh from the start, with every intel in place. but there seems to be no way of resetting this. sucks...