Achievement Guide

Cyrex

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone help me with this, I cant seem to get past the part where the guys are dumping the bodies...

Doing this from memory so might not be 100% but it should work snipe the two guys to the left doesn't matter what order you do them in then wait for your partner sorry cant remember his name to move up and take position when you hear him say take the shot snipe one of the guys dumping the bodies and he will take the other one out a split second later hope this helps anybody feel free to correct me if something is wrong

I just played on veteran the level with all of the TV's on it and I found a really easy way to get through the big room. as soon as you see the door turn right and sprint all the way to the corner, turn left and you will be facing an office parrallel to the double doors were the guys spawn from, throw 2 grenades and a flash, then sprint down to the double doors turn right and hide in there. no more enemies will spawn if you are in here so you can pick them off from cover and move right along. If you time it right your first grenade will kill about 3 guys coming through that door.

hope this helps

I just played on veteran the level with all of the TV's on it and I found a really easy way to get through the big room. as soon as you see the door turn right and sprint all the way to the corner, turn left and you will be facing an office parrallel to the double doors were the guys spawn from, throw 2 grenades and a flash, then sprint down to the double doors turn right and hide in there. no more enemies will spawn if you are in here so you can pick them off from cover and move right along. If you time it right your first grenade will kill about 3 guys coming through that door.

hope this helps

thanks purfectionist. I'll give this method a try as I am stuck on this section of 'Charlie Don't Surf'

hope this helps

purfectionist, I took your suggestion and went right all the way to the corner of this room. when I got there, I noticed a closet (w/ white walls) with no door on it in the corner of the room. I simply camped out in the closet and picked-off any enemies that went by. my team did most of the work and there were a couple of times when gernades came my way and I just threw them back at enemies. Camping in this 'closet' made this part of Charlie Don't Surf very easy on Veteran difficulty. Thank you!

Im still having trouble with Ghillies In The Mist, can anyone tell me a short guide through the mission? the part after the apcs, where the people are dumping bodies, who do i have to take out before the AI guy continues? the guys dumping the bodies, and 2 guys walking around near the left side, who else?

Im still having trouble with Ghillies In The Mist, can anyone tell me a short guide through the mission? the part after the apcs, where the people are dumping bodies, who do i have to take out before the AI guy continues? the guys dumping the bodies, and 2 guys walking around near the left side, who else?

That's it, you have to first take out the two guys on the left, then simultaneously shoot the two guys dumping bodies, the AI will wait for you to take your shot. Once all four are dead, he should continue on. If he gets stuck, you need to restart. This is a rare glitch that doesn't happen often or barely at all.

purfectionist, I took your suggestion and went right all the way to the corner of this room. when I got there, I noticed a closet (w/ white walls) with no door on it in the corner of the room. I simply camped out in the closet and picked-off any enemies that went by. my team did most of the work and there were a couple of times when gernades came my way and I just threw them back at enemies. Camping in this 'closet' made this part of Charlie Don't Surf very easy on Veteran difficulty. Thank you!

I tried this to when I first started but for some reason they were really good at throwing grenades in the closet that is when I figured out I could kill them before they got in the room, but I am glad it worked for you

plus the problem with hiding in the closet is eventually you have to come out of the closet.......... LOL

Havent seen it yet, but can you skip missions and then go back to them later to get the complete on veteran achievement. I have beat the first few, but stuck on one, so I just want to skip it for now and move ahead and then come back to it. Would that work okay or mess it up?

You really haven't seen it yet? Okay, thanks for looking because it was posted several times. You can do missions ala carte and still get the all veteran achievement.

Can you still get Deep & Hard if you stopped to load a game in mission select? i showed my freind All Ghilled up but now i haven't got my playthtough in one.

But it should be able to see it if you have every single "beat this level" on veteran.

Can you still get Deep & Hard if you stopped to load a game in mission select? i showed my freind All Ghilled up but now i haven't got my playthtough in one.

But it should be able to see it if you have every single "beat this level" on veteran.

ahh! same here. i finished last night on hardened and didn't get the achievement. the only odditiy is that i fired up an earlier level to show a friend a cut scene. suck.