How the heck can you beat a time trial on any tracks????????

I'm working on trying to get Worldwide time achievement to beat all the track records. I thought it would be much like other time trials in variety of racing games that I played. Oh, boy was I wrong! I have never been this most frustrated at any games until this sbk game. I was on a verge to break a disc in half! I tried a variety bikes especially ten Kate Honda bike cbr 1000r, and Suzuki gsx-r 1000 k10. None of these craps working at all. My time on Monza is 1:47 but the record is 1:44. I could not get near to it. I tried other track, it's always 3 to 5 seconds.

People would says use set up from engineer. I already tried that. I tried set up from the engineer so many times, it doesn't help at all. Neither from the achievement guides (two of them) and ta.com as well. It just tell you what bike you should. People make it sound it's easy which it is not.

The control of the bikes in the game for simulation is not easy at all in time attack. The bike's handling is very clunky and sometime very hard to turn especially not easy to pick up and play.

Any advices or tips would be appreicated.

Hey man

i just started playing this pile of shit yesterday & wish i hadn,t bothered. It has rewritten the rulebook on worst racing games ever.I don,t know how anyone has beaten the time trails with these (bikes) i wouldnt even call them bikes. I,ve never seen a bike that doesn,t want to go round a corner or handle as badly as they do in this game

Edit: I figured it out. What I did was wrong and didn't know how to properly to handle the bike and the speed on straight line. I never knew you could lean forward to the bike to make it go faster on straight way, and lean back before make a turn to slow your bike down. After testing it out, it made a huge difference and getting hang there on how to control the bike properly. Made a successful run on time attack on a several tracks on my first try.

Edited by Motorexskygtr32

Upgrade? Uh, thought time attack only counted and you had to pick which bike you want from SBK. Would it count as a record if you did in career as a fastest time on a specific track you race?

Other thing is i realized that this sbk and other motorcycle games like motogp is for a hardcore superbike fans out there. Not a typical racing game you would pick up and play. This game has a long learning steep curve and takes a lot of pertisents, patiences and practices to learn how to ride a bike. I learned in a hard way and had to do it to finish all achievements whether I like it or not.

Edited by Motorexskygtr32