Kinect PlayFit

Kinkimono

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know were the app is, i can't find it?

From the Home tab on your Dashboard, the top-right section should be Kinect Central. Click this then on either Spotlight or the Fitness & Dance sections you should see the Kinect PlayFit. Simply click it and it should download for you.

What is the procedure for reporting achievements missing from the list? This one isn't on there: "Tourist" 10g Burn 250 calories in each of three Kinect games.

I noticed that as well. The picture for Traveller is actually for Tourist (3 games at 250 calories). I could have sworn that it was correct when it was submitted but I posted another thread that will hopefully get this corrected.

Edited by Thee Elf

Everyone on my friends list who has played the game cannot get it to register.

So, feel free to give it a shot, but it probably won't work for you, either. :(

On another note though, look at post #45 HERE because this guy claims that the Just Dance series calories are counting even though they aren't listed as a supported game. I can't confirm this but if you have one of those you can try those out.

On another note though, look at post #45 HERE because this guy claims that the Just Dance series calories are counting even though they aren't listed as a supported game. I can't confirm this but if you have one of those you can try those out.

I'll try that right now for the sake of information.

But also as a added note I did get about 200 calories counted for a game not on my supported list when I first started up my app and the only games I had played as of late were 5 micro lab challenge and Mini Ninjas Adventures (beside YS:FE2012 that gave me a little but not the total retroactive amount) so wouldn't surprise me if you can get calories burnt from more.

*edit. Just Dance 3 did give me calories burnt for PlayFit

Edited by Kinkimono

I'll try that right now for the sake of information.

But also as a added note I did get about 200 calories counted for a game not on my supported list when I first started up my app and the only games I had played as of late were 5 micro lab challenge and Mini Ninjas Adventures (beside YS:FE2012 that gave me a little but not the total retroactive amount) so wouldn't surprise me if you can get calories burnt from more.

*edit. Just Dance 3 did give me calories burnt for PlayFit

Now this makes me wonder what other Kinect games work that aren't on the list. I'll try out Kinect Adventures as this was the only other one I had.

I just downloaded this app from an ad at the dashboard. I'm gonna try a couple of tricks to see which ones work and which does not. First off, I will try to alter my weight to see if the bigger I make myself, the more calories I will burn. (Worked when I had to burn calories on DC1 for the achievement.) I will make myself 2 foot 6 inches, 550lbs and born in the year 2000. (Children burn more calories, lol.) Another thing i'm gonna try is to play with a second account and have my friend play with me while I play DC2 and Kinect sports 2, to see if calories count for both of us at the same time. Those are just a couple of things i'll try. I will come back in a few days to see if these iterations work. Also, I will see if some other games that aren't listed will work as well.

I just downloaded this app from an ad at the dashboard. I'm gonna try a couple of tricks to see which ones work and which does not. First off, I will try to alter my weight to see if the bigger I make myself, the more calories I will burn. (Worked when I had to burn calories on DC1 for the achievement.) I will make myself 2 foot 6 inches, 550lbs and born in the year 2000. (Children burn more calories, lol.) Another thing i'm gonna try is to play with a second account and have my friend play with me while I play DC2 and Kinect sports 2, to see if calories count for both of us at the same time. Those are just a couple of things i'll try. I will come back in a few days to see if these iterations work. Also, I will see if some other games that aren't listed will work as well.

I'm definitely curious to see your results just because there has been a discrepancy between the calories burned in game and what shows on the PlayFit. I've noticed that only 2/3rds of my calories from Junk Fu showed up on PlayFit (i.e. 600 calories burned in a session of Junk Fu but PlayFit said only 400 calories). Please keep us posted.

I hope some other games work because i got once upon a monster and played through the first chapter and no calories have counted :mad: I only need to get 1 more game with 600 calories but it looks like i got to get another kinect game, so what do you guys suggest as my fourth. I have already played junk fu, kinect sports season 2, and double action happy fine theater.

I've only got Kinect Adventures, Kinectimals, Dance Central 1, Haunt...and pretty much all the fun labs. .__. any know if they could get KA/Kinectimals or any of the other Fun Labs besides Junk Fu to count? Or is it only games that have a tracked calories burned feature?

I hope some other games work because i got once upon a monster and played through the first chapter and no calories have counted :mad: I only need to get 1 more game with 600 calories but it looks like i got to get another kinect game, so what do you guys suggest as my fourth. I have already played junk fu, kinect sports season 2, and double action happy fine theater.

Dance Central 2 is a great choice if you have gamefly. The calorie count isn't so much registered by movement but by song and difficulty.