350m HS with the L96

Tommy Gun 81

350 shouldn't pose a problem once you get the hang of the lines on the scope, especially with the 12x Ballistic. It's pretty generous.

Conquest or Rush games give some good long sights.

Kargh Island

Op Firestorm

Oman

Caspian Border

Damavand (RUSH mode)

Oman personally is my favourite sniping map. There is ALWAYS someone l337 sniping from the top of D on the buildings or crane. I make it my personal mission to scalp those guys. From A or B, easily past 350m.

Edited by Opiate42

There's several spots to do it at, some of the places are from the railroad to the carrier on Canals, from Mountain to Mountain on Firestorm. That should give you an idea on about how long, the example on Canals can be from 400-500m, Firestorm is between 675-900m. Get a friend to help you, it will make it easier.

There's several spots to do it at, some of the places are from the railroad to the carrier on Canals, from Mountain to Mountain on Firestorm. That should give you an idea on about how long, the example on Canals can be from 400-500m, Firestorm is between 675-900m. Get a friend to help you, it will make it easier.

:whs But also look more servers that have no one in them and require only 2 people to start.

350 shouldn't pose a problem once you get the hang of the lines on the scope, especially with the 12x Ballistic. It's pretty generous.

Conquest or Rush games give some good long sights.

Kargh Island

Op Firestorm

Oman

Caspian Border

Damavand (RUSH mode)

Oman personally is my favourite sniping map. There is ALWAYS someone l337 sniping from the top of D on the buildings or crane. I make it my personal mission to scalp those guys. From A or B, easily past 350m.

Thanks for the advice, got it on Oman...386m :D

Now for the 5 kills on Airvehicles...

426 meters on kharg island. only had 5 kills, but basically stood in one place the whole round.

my love hate relationship with sniping continues. 500 kills? uhg.

btw, my soflam also was up the whole match, got a lot of designation points, but no assist points.

tip dont put soflam in the same place you will snipe from.

wierdly both i and the soflam died when i was trying to find ammo and just happened to be in the same area when a copter was looking for the soflam.

btw how do you outfit your sniper? im not currently using the bi pod, but the pull bolt and the 12x. should i use the supressor when i unlock it?

I like to go with an aggressive style sniper kit. Any 4x's scope, straight pull, and laser sight for a bolt action rifle. Any 4x's scope, no foregrip and suppressor for semi auto rifles. I find I get more kills this way, if I attack/defend objectives with the above setups

I prefer the Russian Holo for the scope, I like having a dot in my sights, a friend of mine likes the M145 but I think that is because he is a Canuck. Really it is all about preference.

Got it easy on damavand peak, where everyone starts parachuting off the top. People like to get in that bunker and like to stick their heads out and if your far enough back you can headshot them from the bottom. Works the other way around too I guess. I did it while I was on defense and make sure you use a 12x scope and its very easy to get.

btw how do you outfit your sniper? im not currently using the bi pod, but the pull bolt and the 12x. should i use the supressor when i unlock it?

If you are using a 12x Scope then I would recommend the Bipod over the Pull Bolt because your second shot isn't going to be as frantic at that distance, and more importantly you will want to have as little scope sway as possible when making longer shots. I am running an aggressive sniper class right now using the L96 with an ACOG sight and the Pull Bolt. 9-10 if I get into a close quarters confrontation, I will hit them with the first shot from the L96 and then switch to my .44 Magnum for the follow up shot. If I'm not mistaken, a body shot from the L96 does 80 damage inside 15 meters and the .44 Magnum does 60 damage inside 12 meters. If I land both hits, it's lights out.

• 3 weeks later...

I got mine on my least favourite map, Operation Firestorm, whilst playing as an attacker in Rush.

Either that or defending you are guaranteed some good sniper duels. Attacking snipers deploy on the top of the mountains where their team spawns and defending snipers can fall back a whole lot to make up the 350m distance. I actually ended up getting a 470m headshot after a lot of 300-340m attempts in multiple games on different maps.

12x (Ballistic) scope and bipod are my set-up for this kind of job, because it means minimal scope sway and not having to take a shot during a designated amount of time (holding your breath without bipod) so you can get it just right.

350m on the Ballistic scope should fall between the first and second lines on the reticle, so if your target is above that, no go, if he's below that, adjust your aim and hope for a headshot!

I got mine on my least favourite map, Operation Firestorm, whilst playing as an attacker in Rush.

Either that or defending you are guaranteed some good sniper duels. Attacking snipers deploy on the top of the mountains where their team spawns and defending snipers can fall back a whole lot to make up the 350m distance. I actually ended up getting a 470m headshot after a lot of 300-340m attempts in multiple games on different maps.

12x (Ballistic) scope and bipod are my set-up for this kind of job, because it means minimal scope sway and not having to take a shot during a designated amount of time (holding your breath without bipod) so you can get it just right.

350m on the Ballistic scope should fall between the first and second lines on the reticle, so if your target is above that, no go, if he's below that, adjust your aim and hope for a headshot!

Thats where I got mine too, our teams armour was getting raped by a bunch of engineers up in the refinery catwalks, I made it my mission to dislodge a few of them, rather than going up the mountain (as pretty much every other sniper does that) I moved forward from the spawn til I found some rocks that gave decent cover while also a fair field of fire, popped the same engineers skull three times in sucession, getting slightly further each time but all over 350m.

Can someone please give some advices on which map this might be obtainable. Not so much into sniping :(

My longest was 182m so far! I'm using the x12 vision and the bipod.

My longest headshot is only 368m so far! Got it on Kharg Island, sniping from the hill by the tower next to A. Someone was standing outside the warehouse at D. The lines on the 12x scope really help.