Forum Post Counter

Archi0310

Why does my counter only work when I post in a forum setting (granted it is a forum counter)? Why doesn't it count all of the other misc. posts that I happen to write on such as game reviews and actual achievements themselves. I've always found it difficult to nav. forums but when the thing I want to talk about is on the home page I'll def. post about it. Just curious is all. I saw my forum counter is at five (5) posts and I thought to myself, "I've posted way more than that." It would be nice to have those count to my 100 so I can join the 1000 club and individual game leaderboards. Thanks for the insight!

-K

Why does my counter only work when I post in a forum setting (granted it is a forum counter)?

Well, there is your sign.

I guess they do it that way to keep people from spamming news stories and achievement lists.

Edited by dwayne_hicks

Well, there is you sign.

I guess they do it that way to keep people from spamming news stories and achievement lists.

Dwayne is correct, you have answered your own question.

It is a counter for forum posts not for news/achievement comments, these get spammed enough without people spamming them to get their counter high enough to join the various clubs/leaderboards etc.

There are 1000's of active threads on here in which you could post in (without spamming) in order to meet the requirments :)

Why do people think that they need to have a thousand posts so they can get into the clubs, i mean its a club on the site so it will be their for a long time so to go out and spam to get it up is just stupid.

Last time I checked, OP mentioned 100 posts and not 1000.