Gun Bros Glitches

XBOX ISAAC82

Achievements not uploading to Xbox...

Am I the only one with this problem?

No, everyone single person playing on WP7 in the last 9 days earning achievements has had this problem. Random achievements will not sync with xbox.com...most people report having to uninstall, reinstall, and then complete the requirements for the achievement again.

You should NOT play any WP7 games until the issue is fixed if you care about getting credit for the achievements you earn in them.

See THIS THREAD for more information.

EDIT: or you could have read the post two up from here where someone had the same question and I gave them the same answer....

EDIT (9/1/12) - Today I encountered a new glitch. The game now loads up when I am online (Which is the first time in a long time), but last time I played offline. When it boot this time, it is in the screen where I have to choose a refinery. The screen is locked and the game is normal but the touch screen is unresponsive. I cant select anything, and the back button just exits out of the game. Currently unplayable.

Edited by Arsenic 17

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I contacted Glu Support several times. I changed the names in the quotes.

1. Friends and daily challenges.

Summary: Gun Bros - Friends and daily challenges

Game: Gun Bros

Problem or Issue: Connection (Social Network or Wi-Fi)

Date Created: 07/14/2012 06:06 AM

Last Updated: 07/14/2012 06:06 AM

Platform: Windows Phone 7

Phone/Tablet: Other (Please specify in message)

Game Center ID:

OS version: Other (Please specify in message)

Customer By Web Form (Musquito) 07/14/2012 06:06 AM

Hi,

I'm playing Gun Bros on my windows phone. I have a Samsung Omnia 7 running on Windows 7.5 (mango update).

I'm connected to xbox live and my friends are not appearing in Bros menu.

What is the problem and how do I fix it?

My daily challenges are not counting as well. I try both bros but no luck. How do I get this to work?

Cheers,

Musquito

Response Via Email (Glu Support) 07/27/2012 12:22 AM

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We are sorry about the trouble you are experiencing.

The Windows 7 platform is a new area for us and we are still working out some kinks in the port. We will be releasing updates periodically in accordance with Microsoft's schedule. So it may be that your issue will be covered in the next update.

Meanwhile we have asked our team to provide a way for us to assist you with your inquiry. As soon as we have some answers, we will update this ticket and inform you of next steps. the ticket will be set for researching mode until we contact you again.

Thanks so much for your patience.

Regards,

Glu Mobile Customer Care.

2. Lost items.

Summary: Gun Bros lost items

Problem or Issue: Game reset or progress loss

Date Created: 07/23/2012 12:57 AM

Last Updated: 07/23/2012 12:57 AM

Game Center ID:

Customer By Web Form (Musquito) 07/23/2012 12:57 AM

Hi,

I am playing Gun Bros on my Samsung Omnia 7 running on Windows 7.5.

I love this game but all the flaws are making it hard and not funny anymore.

Today I started my game and I notice that I just lost all my powerups, my armor and all my weapons that I bought except the things I am wearing. I bought a new gun and the old one is lost too.

I had the blood gyser updated to gold and that progress is lost too.

I really want my stuff back. I invested lots of time and with a handicap because daily challenges and friend bros are not working properly for me.

Please do not port any game to the windows phone without testing them first. Most of your games are released with bugs or unobtainable achievements (Deer Hunter 3D, Bug Village, Gun Bros, Contract Killer). I like your games. Some are free, but I am willing to pay 2.99 EUR for them if they work properly and are really supported by you.

Please release a patch that fix all the bugs really fast.

1. Friends are not appearing in the Bros Menu (even when connected to xbox live)

2. Daily challenges are not always counting

3. Daily challenges are not resetting. Only the text changes the next day.

4. Daily challenges/credit are not always given when it suppose to.

5. Power up. The medium health kit costs 460 coins and when I wanted to buy it, it says that I was 4 war buck short... Sometimes warbucks are deducted while price is in coins. Totally not fair. I am trying to save war bucks for good armor/weapons but it is nearly impossible.

Greetings,

Musquito

Response Via Email (Glu Support) 07/27/2012 12:22 AM

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We are sorry about the trouble you are experiencing.

The Windows 7 platform is a new area for us and we are still working out some kinks in the port. We will be releasing updates periodically in accordance with Microsoft's schedule. So it may be that your issue will be covered in the next update.

Meanwhile we have asked our team to provide a way for us to assist you with your inquiry. As soon as we have some answers, we will update this ticket and inform you of next steps. the ticket will be set for researching mode until we contact you again.

Thanks so much for your patience.

Regards,

3. No responding game.

Summary: Game does not respond anymore

Problem or Issue: Crashing/Freezing

Date Created: 09/01/2012 08:31 AM

Last Updated: 09/01/2012 08:31 AM

Game Center ID:

Customer By Web Form (Musquito) 09/01/2012 08:31 AM

Hi,

I have a problem with Gun Bros on my Samsung Omnia 7 running on windows 7.5

When I start up the game, the screen loads and I see the daily reward, but then the game does not respond on any button I touch.

Really annoying. I am at level 82 and on revolution 6, no way in hell I am going to uninstall the game resulting in total progress loss.

Please fix this game as I experienced already to much troubles.

[incident: 120723-000006]

[incident: 120714-000072]

Cheers,

Musquito

Response Via Email (Glu Support) 09/01/2012 10:07 AM

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We apologize for the delay.

Please shut down the game and restart your device, users who are experiencing issues with the game freezing have solved this by restarting their device.

Please do not uninstall the game for any reason or risk losing all of your game progress.

Regards,

If we ever want to see this game fixed, I advise you to contact Glu Support as well. The more gamers complaining, the greater the chance that they do something about it.

http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

• 2 weeks later...
Same here any news on what going on?

This happened to me a while back. Randomly your game will just not be able to connect online at all or not even load up. Mine was down for almost two months. Randomly it started working again out of the blue. Not sure what causes this. I believe it is something with the games servers. Just wait it out. Once mine started working again however, I played the hell out of it until I completed the game, so I never had to worry about this POS again.

• 1 month later...

I'm having connectivity issues which has seriously angered me, first I have problems with Borderlands 2 on the 360 and now this, I'm getting sick of games being allowed to be released when they are not 100% tried and tested, game should not be allowed to be released plagued with glitches whether they are free or not :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...