Save Game Problems - Complete Edition

stook

i´ve have played la noire until i have 100% (main Game).

now i have bought the Complete Edition and my save Game doens´t work. The consequence of that is, that i have to play the game again, so that i can play the DLC´s. that´s very frustrating in my opionion, althought that the game is very nice. or is it a bug? does anybody have the same problem? :confused:

• 8 months later...

Yeah, I thought I was being really clever when I picked up a used copy of the Complete Edition from GameStop. I figured I'd play the 2 DLC I hadn't yet, get the achievements and take it back before the 7-day window expired and get my money back. Free cheevos, essentially.

But then it wouldn't read my existing save. Frustrated I went online and found out that not only does the Complete Edition not recognize save games from the regular edition, but there have been cases where the presence of a regular edition save will prevent the Complete Edition from saving properly. So I was forced to remove my old save.

Then I found out that they integrated the DLC cases into the storyline where they were supposed to fall in the story. Unfortunately, the only two DLC I hadn't played yet were "Reefer Madness" and "Nicholson's Electroplating" the latter of which is now the second to last case in the goddamn game.

So I was forced to play it again pretty all the way through to get the last 10 achievements and 200G. It did nothing change my opinion that this is a terrible "game", either.

• 1 year later...

Okay I will be the first to say this was team Bondi and Rockstar extremely fucking retarded? I brought the game because I needed use every gun achievement. I am sure I only needed to use a flame thrower. Borrowed the special edition from a friend. So no I got to play until arsen. Wow fucking wow.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...