4 achievements in 10 minutes

KePP

(From topic: "9-ball shark achievement") - I noticed in the guide for this game it's mentioned that this is the hardest achievement. Actually, i did it quite easily. I just played a weak cpu opponent and went for 9-ball breaks. Start a game and quit if you don't get one. After you get your 1st one, start another game, if you dont get the 9-ball break just quit and play another game. The game you quit does not count, so if you get a 2nd 9-ball break it actually counts it as 2 in a row, even if you quit 5-6 or more games trying for #2. Just continue this til you get 5 9-ball breaks. Took me about half hour.

^ This technique worked great for me. In fact it was just a matter of hitting "A" since every break comes out different using the default break. I was on a draught for awhile, but then I got lucky and my last 3 all came right in a row! Break, pause, main menu; break, pause, main menu. Also, be sure you pause it in time if you're gonna scratch.

Start a game of 9-ball and do as Joe instructed above: break, try and make it, if you don't make it then restart and repeat. When you get your fifth ace you will have unlocked 4 achievements:

1. Lucky Break (5)

2. Bankshot Amateur (5)

3. 9-ball Shark (15)

4. Bankshot Ultimate Hustler (40)

Good Luck. Once you finish this you'll want to do the 8-ball shark (using 2 controllers). The 8-ball one doesn't have to be off the break like 9-ball, instead you just have to lose the game before you lose your turn.

^ This technique worked great for me. In fact it was just a matter of hitting "A" since every break comes out different using the default break. I was on a draught for awhile, but then I got lucky and my last 3 all came right in a row! Break, pause, main menu; break, pause, main menu. Also, be sure you pause it in time if you're gonna scratch.

Start a game of 9-ball and do as Joe instructed above: break, try and make it, if you don't make it then restart and repeat. When you get your fifth ace you will have unlocked 4 achievements:

1. Lucky Break (5)

2. Bankshot Amateur (5)

3. 9-ball Shark (15)

4. Bankshot Ultimate Hustler (40)

Good Luck. Once you finish this you'll want to do the 8-ball shark (using 2 controllers). The 8-ball one doesn't have to be off the break like 9-ball, instead you just have to lose the game before you lose your turn.

thats how i got those achievements lol i think those are the only 4 i got

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...