• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for my list again i currently have:

Lv59 murdering slagga.

Lv60 straight shooting unforgiven

All the rest of these are level 61

quality avenger, gaa dunk gaa Tunguska, unending stalker,dandy storm(shock),nifed sawbar(fire),scalable butcher(shock)' ti'kope skullmasher,rabid shredifier,Sledges shotgun(corrode),feral veruc(shock), juicy flakker,wyld ass madhouse(corrosive),gentle deliverance,gentleman's volcano(fire),earnest Logan's gun(fire),legendary psycho siren and hunter class mods, longbow pandemic,rolling thunder,homing bonus package,explosive nasty surprise,rubberized fire leech, and explosive fastball grenade mods

What im currently looking for is a lv61 94% sham shield, dp Harold, and a fire sandhawk(have a shock one)

Edited by vinnievegaz
Addition of stuff

I'm trying to finish my head customizations and could use a bit of help if anyone has these:

Commando: I need the Verm head (Bone Blinder)

Mechromancer: I need the Lovely Corpse head

Siren: I need the head from BNK3R (Shrapnel Slayer)

Zero: I need Unreality from BNK3R and G4L4h4d from Verm

Salvador: I need Boatmurderer from Terramorphous, The Baron from BNK3R, and Superduperfly from Verm.

If you have any of these heads I will gladly get you a copy of any of the other Terramorphous heads, Henry the Stalker Heads, or Tina's Assault on Dragon's keep heads in exchange for them. I also have the Siren Head from Verm and would gladly hook you up with that in exchange.

If you need one of my heads and don't have a head on this list please MSG me anyway on XBL! these heads are stupidly hard to find and we can easily come to a mutually beneficial agreement.

GT is In33d5c1550r561. if you msg I'll get back to you please note #0 not letter on in GT.

Happy 4th!

I'm trying to finish my head customizations and could use a bit of help if anyone has these:

Commando: I need the Verm head (Bone Blinder)

Mechromancer: I need the Lovely Corpse head

Siren: I need the head from BNK3R (Shrapnel Slayer)

Zero: I need Unreality from BNK3R and G4L4h4d from Verm

Salvador: I need Boatmurderer from Terramorphous, The Baron from BNK3R, and Superduperfly from Verm.

If you have any of these heads I will gladly get you a copy of any of the other Terramorphous heads, Henry the Stalker Heads, or Tina's Assault on Dragon's keep heads in exchange for them. I also have the Siren Head from Verm and would gladly hook you up with that in exchange.

If you need one of my heads and don't have a head on this list please MSG me anyway on XBL! these heads are stupidly hard to find and we can easily come to a mutually beneficial agreement.

GT is In33d5c1550r561. if you msg I'll get back to you please note #0 not letter on in GT.

Happy 4th!

Thanks to this guy for them skins/heads!

Hi,

Im looking for the Lvl 61 versions of:-

Any of the Tiny Tina DLC Heads/Skins....have any been found/gone viral yet?

Unforgiven Pistol - Dastardly or Two Fer

Homing Quasar Grenade

Butcher Shotgun - Slag 5x

Heart of the Ancients - SMG DAMAGE - 33% Damage?

I have a lot of lvl Lvl 61 (Alkaline Bee, 94% Sham, All element Bitches, Fire & Acid Infinites....etc.).

Also have a Lvl 61 Slag Binary Rubi & some TINY TINA GRENADE MODS Lvl 61

My GT is ST4RxKiLL3R

Will be appearing offline, so leave me a message, Many Thanks!

Putting this out there, I have all the boss drop heads [i.e. the heads that drop from Vermivorous, Terramorphous, BNK3R, and Henry] and will gladly share them with anyone.

I have all of them EXCEPT the ones for Krieg, looking for those to round out the collection and so I can pass them on to others.

Those heads are:

• HAHAHAHAHAH
  • HELL OF AN UNDERBITE
  • LOOK IN MY EYE DAMMIT
  • I CAN'T BREATHE IN THIS

If you have even one of these on hand or banked I'd really appreciate it if you could dupe them for me.

I also have several level 61 guns and other gear.

You can see the lists here:

Weapons

Other Gear

[if you have better versions of what I have listed here you should dupe them for me. (◕‿◕✿)]

Looking for a few other items as well [Level 61]:

• A slag singularity grenade with 0.0 fuse time
  • A Breakneck Banshee mod with +6 Fleet [the lower the level the better]
  • A good Tediore rocket launcher [purple or higher, something with good reload damage]
  • Fire Bee
  • Storm Front
  • Legendary Soldier Class Mod
  • Legendary Mechro Class Mod

Gamertag is Switchbit. Thanks.

I'm looking for a head(s) for the mechromancer: the Lovely Corpse head

I haven't played for a while, so all I have are a few level 50 guns to trade or dupe. just message me on here or on my tag if willing to help out. Thanks.

Looking for two things. the main thing is a lvl 61 Rough Rider shield for my psycho when I get him there. the other thing is a 25 to 50 Rough Rider for my Psycho now. dont really have anything since i just started the character.

PS: Feel free to come in and rain Pearlescents or other rares on me THX.

Message GT: IB O IB IE IR T

Given all the awesome help I've gotten from members on this board, it seems only fair to help others with the same problem!

I have managed to acquire a copy of all 6 heads from Terramorphous, Vermidious, BNK3R, and Henry the Stalker, I also have the Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep heads and skins!

If getting ahold of one of these would lower your stress a bit, I can sympathize and I am happy to help someone else get their hands on them.

Msg me on XBL GT: IN33D5C1550R561 (please note it's a zero not the letter o)

I may not get back to you immediately but that just means you found a hole in my schedule.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Given all the awesome help I've gotten from members on this board, it seems only fair to help others with the same problem!

I have managed to acquire a copy of all 6 heads from Terramorphous, Vermidious, BNK3R, and Henry the Stalker, I also have the Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep heads and skins!

If getting ahold of one of these would lower your stress a bit, I can sympathize and I am happy to help someone else get their hands on them.

Msg me on XBL GT: IN33D5C1550R561 (please note it's a zero not the letter o)

I may not get back to you immediately but that just means you found a hole in my schedule.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Thanks for all the heads and skins!!! Top stuff!!!

I would like to get all the heads and skins for my assassin. Also, are there any shields that grant immunity to corrosive and fire? if there is could I get a lvl 55 and lvl 61 one?

I don't believe it's possible at all, unless there's been a recent addition that I'm overlooking. You could always just use a great adaptive shield like the Evolution or get one of the immune shields and just wear a good resistance E-tech relic to cover the other two.

Or just keep one in each type and put them on as the need arises. Typically, I find Inflammable to be the most handy since that fire damage just will not stop sometimes and is seemingly more common than Corrosive. Grounded is nice too, but the capacity is so low on the Bee anyways, I don't notice enough difference to care.