The Weapons, Shields, Mods, Relics & Skins Trading Thread

Nozza

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there,

posting this in the hope of, and belief in, human kindness. I have just gotten back into Borderlands 2 and my guns and shields etc are beyond sucky.

Is there anyone kind enough to give me any of their legendary or awesome weapons? It would be greatly appreciated.

Please message me on Xbox Live GT: SuperAnthony25

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me. :)

with new games coming out in the next couple of week i wont be playin borderlands 2 anymore and trading it in, so i will be givin for free all my stuff away over 1500 mods,nads,guns,relics,shields

i will be doin this March 16 2013 @ 10am MDT

please just send me a message on live when i do this and ill invite you i will only do this for 2-3 hours and have everything on the ground to pick up please be fast

GT: UCK038

with new games coming out in the next couple of week i wont be playin borderlands 2 anymore and trading it in, so i will be givin for free all my stuff away over 1500 mods,nads,guns,relics,shields

i will be doin this March 16 2013 @ 10am MDT

please just send me a message on live when i do this and ill invite you i will only do this for 2-3 hours and have everything on the ground to pick up please be fast

GT: UCK038

is it all just level 50 stuff or do you have good lvl 37 gear? lol

does anyone happen to have an elemental Kiss of Death grenade mod? preferably corrosive but any element will do. i need one around level 25 (plus or minus a few levels), and one around level 37 (+/-2)... or if someone has a better corrosive transfusion grenade mod at those levels i will try those out as long as they're elemental. also i need a Grounded The Bee shield around level 37.

in return i have TONS of legendary stuff between levels 30 - 50 (thanks to R3AP3R, the coolest guy on this forum lol)... i have class mods, infinity pistols, conference call shotguns, bee shields, sham shields, error message rocket launcher... just about anything you need i probably have it, just tell me what to look for in my vault lol. I also have a select few legendary items at lower levels, but not many.

i also have a level 20 purple relic and a bunch of purple class mods (all classes), grenade mods, and shields for anyone looking to finish the Decked Out achievement. for SOME classes, i don't have any class mods lower than level 30. some are lower than that, but i'm not exactly sure which atm, so just tell me what you need when you msg me on xbox live and i'll see if i have it.

again i need an elemental Kiss of Death grenade mod at or around level 25 and one at or around level 37, as well as a Grounded The Bee shield at or around level 37. thanks.

GT: sykoskitz

Edited by sykoskit
added Grounded The Bee shield @ lvl 37/corrosive element to grenade mod

Legendary Hunter Class Mod available (Lvl 50)

Class Requirement : Assassin

Cooldown Rate +35%

Critical Damage +26%

Reload Speed +18%

Using Deception restores 10% to your health, plus the normal +5s to the skill tree items.

I am looking for a high end electrical Infinity Pistol, any help appreciated.

:uzi:

Hi all I'm looking to cap out my assassin and gunzerker skins here is what i need:

Assassin Skins:

Fired up and Gearbox

Gunzerker Heads:

Boatmurderer, Superduper Fly, The Baron, Private Eyes, and Rasta Naferious

Gunzerker Skins:

Gold Standard, Ride The Wave, I Don't Wanna Explode, Widow Maker, Dahl Efficancy, Dahl Predator, Black is Black, Teal Me the Truth, Killer Bee, Gearbox, Lavander But Not Brown, Black Light, Enfuge, Fired Up, Starry Night, Don't Tell Me What I Can't Do, Sun of The Vault, and Fling Purple People Shooter

If you can dupe any of these for me please let me know, I will edit the list as they come in, GT: Thracos

Hi all I'm looking to cap out my assassin and gunzerker skins here is what i need:

Assassin Skins:

Fired up and Gearbox

Gunzerker Heads:

Boatmurderer, Superduper Fly, The Baron, Private Eyes, and Rasta Naferious

Gunzerker Skins:

Gold Standard, Ride The Wave, I Don't Wanna Explode, Widow Maker, Dahl Efficancy, Dahl Predator, Black is Black, Teal Me the Truth, Killer Bee, Gearbox, Lavander But Not Brown, Black Light, Enfuge, Fired Up, Starry Night, Don't Tell Me What I Can't Do, Sun of The Vault, and Fling Purple People Shooter

If you can dupe any of these for me please let me know, I will edit the list as they come in, GT: Thracos

looking for a couple items:

Legendary Class Mods for the Siren, Assassin, and Commando

also need the Private Eyes head and Black Light skin for the Gunzerker

willing to dupe what ever i got if you can help me out

Send me a message on live GT is OMC R3AP3R, i got what you need.

Hey all, just wanted to ask because I doubt the original Borderlands forum gets much love, is anyone here big on borderlands 1? I'm looking for a few things and and I can't find them myself, been farming a lot to no avail. I can help out in BL2 in return, or trade/dupe in the first game. I know it's against the rules to cross-topic post but I'm kinda desperate. If anyone is proficient in BL1 and has stuff like modded guns or the almighty Ajax's Ogre, PLEASE hit me with a reply, message, or message on LIVE I should have my internet back within the next few days so I'll get back to you there as soon as I can, and I can dupe or trade a whole bunch of different stuff in BL2 so let's try to work something out, yeah? Cheers! GT: Jericho0224

To everyone requesting me to dupe legendaries for them, I apologize for not responding. I've been holding out until the eventual level cap increase. Plus, my nephew is borrowing my copy of Borderlands 2. And I've been focusing on other games like Black Ops II and Gears of War Judgment next week (playing the demo in the meantime).

Whenever I get back to Borderlands 2, I'll be sure to post here to let everyone know.