The Weapons, Shields, Mods, Relics & Skins Trading Thread

Nozza

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for Assassin heads, I seem to have lost my "Handsome Jack" one, and have no clue how this happened. I have a bunch of Orange rated level 50 gear I can dupe, including a Bee sheild and a legendary assassin mod. My GT is JackBurke05. I am also looking for people to help with the DLC stuff, but I should peobably post that somewhere else.

Im sorry to everyone who has asked me to dupe items which i have not done yet, i am getting round to doing it but have been caught up playing a different game for a change and will be helping all those who have asked for help over the next couple of days, sorry for the delay

Anybody have a 94% sham shield they can dupe for me? I've been farming this asshole for days (over 700 kills) and I've gotten 2 bitches and that's it. Willing to repay from the orange gear I've got. Sorry: no heads or skins, though. msg me on live: Inmate00187. Thanks!

i need level 25-27 infinity pistols fire and shock please. i have almost everything you could possibly need for lvl 50, all legendary class mods, shields, weapons... almost every head/skin.. please.. i really need these infinity pistols. if you want anything of my inventory and you have the infinity pistols please msg me on live

gt: sykoskitz

thanks

Hi Guys, I'm really struggling to kill Hyperius and Master Gee and just found out about the KSS glitch.

I was hoping someone could dupe the infinity pistol and the Rock smasher so I can take care of these last 2 guys eaisly.

Gamertag: Gamblor73

Cheers,

I'll be on later today, should be able to help you.

Hello, I am looking for a Legendary Soldier level 50, and who knows maybe a gun or a shield worth having maybe? I'm pretty much a noob at this game and I wanted sort of a sneak peek at the good stuff to start hunting invicibles and legendaries and stuff like that.

Unfortunately that means I have I nothing BL2 related to offer =/ but I have plenty of other games and can help with any achievement for any of them you might need.

My gt is Deiran, if anyone's interested plz msg me. Thanks everyone.

Hello, I am looking for a Legendary Soldier level 50, and who knows maybe a gun or a shield worth having maybe? I'm pretty much a noob at this game and I wanted sort of a sneak peek at the good stuff to start hunting invicibles and legendaries and stuff like that.

Unfortunately that means I have I nothing BL2 related to offer =/ but I have plenty of other games and can help with any achievement for any of them you might need.

My gt is Deiran, if anyone's interested plz msg me. Thanks everyone.

Add me x iL e e M i have what u need!

hey guys could someone dupe me a bee shield,conference call or infinity pistol? In exchange I can dupe you sledges shotgun, a long bow fire bee, dp unkempt Harold, the transformer shield, the cradle shield, a patrol veruc and/or a shock fastball grenade mod. GT EvAK Reapz