The Weapons, Shields, Mods, Relics & Skins Trading Thread

Nozza

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If somebody could dupe the Unkempt Harold and 35% cooldown relic for me I'd greatly appreciate it. I also could use Hide of Terramorphous and Might of the Searaphs if you have either of those as well.

I have the shock element norfleet and a regular infinity that I could offer.

GTag: Phobic Panda

Hey guys, I would really appreciate if someone could dupe the Halloween Shift Skins and the Collector's Edition Pack skins for me. I don't have much to give in return, I'm only Lvl. 16, but I could use a Golden Key for you and apart from that all I can offer is to play the game with them on co-op . All the best - T0X1C :)

GT : T0X1C Z0MB1E TZ

anybody wanna be helpful just to be helpful? Looking for just a random assortment of legendaries. nothing in particular, just looking to start a collection. willing to update this if somebody is kind enough to donate and will pass them on to others/keep an eye out for what the donor is looking for in return.

g/t is the same as my screen name, and will respond to xbox messages the quickest. very flexible on meeting times.

anybody wanna be helpful just to be helpful? Looking for just a random assortment of legendaries. nothing in particular, just looking to start a collection. willing to update this if somebody is kind enough to donate and will pass them on to others/keep an eye out for what the donor is looking for in return.

g/t is the same as my screen name, and will respond to xbox messages the quickest. very flexible on meeting times.

I sent you a message on live :)