Achievement Trading & Co-op Thread

Clueless

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT: Akir388 ~ Time zone: PST ~ Headset: Yes ~ Siren (Maya)

I'm new to Borderlands but have a good grasp on how to play. Working on getting 100% with this game. The main character I play is the Siren. I use her as a healer and crowd controller, but she also deals a good amount of damage. She is currently at level 35.

Looking to play with others, your game or mine, it doesn't matter to me. Also would love to level up quicker by tagging along with high level characters. I'm a team-player who enjoys filling the medic/supportive role.

GT: TkE GIXXER

Looking to get level 57 Zero to 61.

Would also like to find someone willing to farm some bosses and get a second character to lvl 61.

I'm on UVH mode and would like to help anyone willing to return favor. I just started UVH mode. My level 57 is pretty over matched. Anyone recommend a class for this mode? I've got lvl 50 and 61 legendary sets. Willing to help dupe.

Given that the game was on sale and 3 of the 4 dock packs were half off I splurged and bough the main game, tiny Tina, sir hammerlock, CoC, captain Scarlett, ultimate vault hunter, and krieg the psycho!

I'm looking for a coop buddy who would like to go through all of the above and work on getting 100% of the achievements (including dlc) I'll be playing as krieg the psycho. I'm -6gmt and play most of the day.

Please feel free to add me if you would like a coop buddy to make getting 100% easier.

Also I have a headset. Please don't message me unless you will be starting at the same level as me (1) since I want it to be an even playing field :drunk:

Edit: My GT is Xernova

Given that the game was on sale and 3 of the 4 dock packs were half off I splurged and bough the main game, tiny Tina, sir hammerlock, CoC, captain Scarlett, ultimate vault hunter, and krieg the psycho!

I'm looking for a coop buddy who would like to go through all of the above and work on getting 100% of the achievements (including dlc) I'll be playing as krieg the psycho. I'm -6gmt and play most of the day.

Please feel free to add me if you would like a coop buddy to make getting 100% easier.

Also I have a headset. Please don't message me unless you will be starting at the same level as me (1) since I want it to be an even playing field :drunk:

Edit: My GT is Xernova

I'm willing to help. I only have one character but would start a new one also. I prob would end up leveling my character up faster but if u need some help let me know. I play mostly in mornings. Central time here.

I would like help boosting a pair of characters up a few levels so I can get their achievements

tag = soulreaper i337

Usual character = maya : characters to level up and never touch agan = zero, Salvador

I am in central time and have headset

Edited by Soulreaper 1337

Hi, I just got back into borderlands and was wondering if anyone knows anyways to power level me to 61? I'm GMT timezone and have a headset but it's broke atm i need a new chat cable. If anyone can help my GT is KillerCleary. Thanks in advance.

I am online again to help people out for the next hour if anyone would like some help with achievements or builds.

I do have a few rules when I am helping out.

1. Players must have mics

2. No harassing me for weapons I have to many mules to remember everything I have

3. Have fun

If you would like some help then please message me GT - Minmatar

Please do not send a FR as I will probably just ignore that please send a message with what you would like help with.