Achievement Guide & Roadmap

acdougla17

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2277/5-1QYM0=.jpgAre You Kidding Me? 15http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Hit the post 3 times in 1 game in Be A Pro with a Created Pro

This is a slightly lucky achievement but its not too bad. Make sure the Shot Accuracy slider isn't all the way up (but all other sliders are in your favor). You should be able to easily get 50 shots on net with only 4 minute periods, and you are bound to hit the post multiple times. Just try to take long range shots from just inside the blue line and aim for the corners.

Thought this acheivement was glitched, had to hit the post 4 times.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2277/5-kSc6c=.jpgPlay Through the Pain 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Score a goal while injured in Be A Pro with a Created Pro

Make sure you turn up the injury slider before going for this. Start up a game and continuously run into the boards at full speed. It shouldn’t take long before you injure yourself. As long as it’s not too serious, keep on playing and score a goal. It’s ok if you don’t score during the current game as most likely the injury will carry over to the next game. You could also try simulating until your player gets injured.

Tried playing games and scoring with a playable injury but still no achievement. Does this have to be in the game you get the injury?

The post one, outside of the post doesn't count, I was sitting on the goal line firing it off the side around 8 times before I got went to the front and hit it 3times. Your injury must have Gone away. To make it simpler yeah, try and score in the same game as the injury, but it should work if it's in a diff game, no reason not too.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2277/5-yDoUI=.jpgPro Contender 30http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Win a Hockey Ultimate Team tournament

You will need to win 4 games in a row (in a selected tournament) in order to win the tournament(online or single player). If this is anything like NHL 12, then DNF wins will NOT count towards your 4 victories. To make things easy, select the first single player trophy and play on Rookie difficulty.

This achievement is glitched I think. I just won an online tournament and got no achievement... It doesn't make sense.

This achievement is glitched I think. I just won an online tournament and got no achievement... It doesn't make sense.

I dont think it is the achievement, but are you getting a loss for every game you win? this seems to be happening to some people, and it might attribute to why you cannot get a tournament win, as all the games are counting themselves as a loss, but letting you move on anyway

Need help here! I'm tryin to get the achievement where you have to score with a injured bap but I'm never gets injured ;( tips?

When I just simmed games I got a injury for 3 weeks but I played injured after 2 weeks but didn't got the ach, glitched?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2277/-tcurg==.jpgEASHL Legend 60http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Achieve Legend 1 status for your Online Pro

Rookie 1 requires 10 games played, 4 wins, C- overall.

Pro 1 requires 25 games played, 10 wins, B+ overall.

Legend 1 requires 150 games played, 75 wins, A- overall.

You need B- for Pro, not B+ ;)

How do you edit the rosters?

My NHL 13 > Roster Management > Player Movement

But wont this screw up the whole game? I only want to mess with the rosters for my BAP Goalie.

Anyone know how to edit the rosters for just one game save such a BeAPro Goalie without it effecting the rest of the game?

Once in a Be A Pro season, you cannot mess with the rosters or stats. You need to edit the rosters BEFORE you create your Be A Pro save. If you have all ready started, then you will need to create a new save. I guess that I should have specified that.

And just save the rosters as a different name so you know which one has been messed with and which is the default (if you never play offline other than for achievements, then don't even worry about making a separate save). If for any reason you mess something up, you can have the roster default back to original (can't remember where the option is).

Once in a Be A Pro season, you cannot mess with the rosters or stats. You need to edit the rosters BEFORE you create your Be A Pro save. If you have all ready started, then you will need to create a new save. I guess that I should have specified that.

And just save the rosters as a different name so you know which one has been messed with and which is the default (if you never play offline other than for achievements, then don't even worry about making a separate save). If for any reason you mess something up, you can have the roster default back to original (can't remember where the option is).

Ok I understand I think. I messed with the rosters, started a BAP and saved it. Now I can go back to default to fix the rosters for any other modes I want to play offline while I am able to play the BAP with messed up rosters.

I took it a step further than you and switched out all NHL goalies for Euro league goalies, not that its necessary, but I figure why not make the competition a little softer.

Ok I understand I think. I messed with the rosters, started a BAP and saved it. Now I can go back to default to fix the rosters for any other modes I want to play offline while I am able to play the BAP with messed up rosters.

I took it a step further than you and switched out all NHL goalies for Euro league goalies, not that its necessary, but I figure why not make the competition a little softer.

Just for everyone's info this didn't work for me. All the goaltenders on the other NHL teams except for mine reverted back to the stock rosters when I started the BaP. I am not sure if I screwed something up or if that game just prevents this but I figured I'd let people know.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2277/5-y40-w=.jpgAnother Direction 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Get traded to another team in Be A Pro with a Created Pro

You can't request a trade in your first Be A Pro season. The coach will basically tell you that a washing machine is worth more than your trade value. So after you play through a season to get some of the other trophies, sign a new contract (preferably the smallest cap hit so you are easier to trade) and simulate to the start of the regular season. You can now request a trade. You will still need to play some games to keep your point production up. I had to make it almost halfway through the season before I finally got traded. The first time I got traded, the achievement didn't unlock so I had t try again (and if you get demoted to the AHL, then get traded, it doesn't unlock either).

Same as you I got no unlock with my trade.... just requested a trade with my new team, we will see what happens.

Did you try on a different save? I forgot to add to the guide that it didn't unlock until I did it again on a new Be A Pro save. So my advice would to try it again after doing a season for Vezina or Selke.

You mean a new save slot? I am on my 3rd since the initial trade.

Hadn't played another version of BaP in-between though if that's what you mean.

I just loaded up my goalie BaP and played a bit, tomorrow I will go back and see if I can sim to another trade if you think that might work.

A completely different Be A Pro career(not an older save because that didn't work for me). So you would have to make it through 1 season before being able to request a trade. Thats why I said you might as well just try it when you are doing one of the other Be A Pro achievements.

A completely different Be A Pro career(not an older save because that didn't work for me). So you would have to make it through 1 season before being able to request a trade. Thats why I said you might as well just try it when you are doing one of the other Be A Pro achievements.

ok I gotcha, I'll try it with me Vezina BaP if I ever complete that, and I need to make up another for the Selke trophy so I can give a shot with that too.

Thanks!

I'm hoping I can get the Selke trophy on my first playthrough. I'm third in takeaways as a Power Forward and I am not far behind from Crosby and Datsyuk. I keep adding attributes to the ones mentioned to put them on. So hopefully as I get closer to the end of the season it'll work. I'm just playing through each 3rd period of every game so I can get takeaways and it seems to be working. So hopefully all I'll have left is the Norris and Vezina achievements.

I'm hoping I can get the Selke trophy on my first playthrough. I'm third in takeaways as a Power Forward and I am not far behind from Crosby and Datsyuk. I keep adding attributes to the ones mentioned to put them on. So hopefully as I get closer to the end of the season it'll work. I'm just playing through each 3rd period of every game so I can get takeaways and it seems to be working. So hopefully all I'll have left is the Norris and Vezina achievements.

why power forward instead of two way forward?

has anyone gotten the selke in their first season?

Edited by mgftp

It's just my fav type of player. If it doesn't work I'll do 2-way forward after.

Well let us know if it works.

What are you doing to get your takeaways? Seems like regardless of if I poke it lose or use the body to get it loose then take possession it doesnt always seem to count as a takeaway.

Edited by mgftp