The Official FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Trading Thread

ATHER_07

Would anyone be willing to trade over 30-40 rare gold players with me so I can get the value achievement? I've got tired of Ultimate Team at the minute and don't want to keep playing for the coins - My offline season is just stale as I'm playing against Barca & Athletico on legendary & haven't got a prayer & the online division 1 is just full of people spamming sweaty goals!

I will sort you out with extra players for the favour!

GT: HJO1403

Sent you a message.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't believe it yesterday afternoon with my last 7,500 coins and being bored of bidding on people in the auctions I opened a gold pack & got IF Lampard (My 2nd IF player on FIFA 13) sold him for 95K and trawelled through for the £85 Mil achievement!

Just got to hope I can make some money back as my trades are -118,000 haha

looking for some kind person to help with the 85mil achieve, currently at 80mil but out of coins and the will to live(free packs are terrible) ! if any fancies trading some players to help they can of course have them back and welcome to anything of interest i have (once achieves are done i won't touch fut again)

Looking to sell my coins for money, will do a reduced deal only in these upcoming 3 days. Anyone?

http://gyazo.com/f2c5eb280fc31ed7c4c333882bb65379.png?1359724780

Xbox, btw. The game i need money for is Silkroad therefore there will be a donation required into that game. PM or msg here, pls.

Looking to sell my coins for money, will do a reduced deal only in these upcoming 3 days. Anyone?

http://gyazo.com/f2c5eb280fc31ed7c4c333882bb65379.png?1359724780

Xbox, btw. The game i need money for is Silkroad therefore there will be a donation required into that game. PM or msg here, pls.

How much for the lot ?