Achievement Guide

marcodecca

For a win in fragile alliance you either have to escape with the money or if you die and come back as a cop, dont let the other people get away with the money.

Also what is a good level to get the sun tzu achievement?

You should also put what levels is best for bullet proof, teflon, and sun tzu in your guide. i have seen the pants party cracking down on some guides and also it would make this guide a little more complete.

And for those people who cant play co op to get the boom stick achievement just go up to lynch and take the shotgun out of his hand by clicking the right stick in and push up twice with the left stick. This is how i got the achievement and i wasnt even aware there was an achievement for this. I just love using a shitgun in games.

The absolute easiest level for Sun Tzu is the one where Kane rappels down the building and plants a charge on the glass. You've got a ton of squad guys and the level is extremely short. All you have to do is make it downstairs to the elevator. Like I said before, "Trial" (Stage 2) is the easiest level for Teflon and Bulletproof. You could not that for those achievements if ya want.

Yeah parkedcars, I understand what you're saying about completeness. For the sake of this game though, describing the story achievements doesn't work as well as other games. Some of them pop mid-mission and others pop right at the beginning (nightclub) If someone is having problems with specific missions they should consult a full FAQ for the game. This game is pretty straightfoward though. I would only note the part where you have to take down the dumptruck and the part where you have to shoot the mine. Possibly the part where you have to prevent the enemies from shooting flares. The rest is pretty straightfoward though. It's a shooter after all. :) This is the internet after all and people are easily fired up and offended. lol You've got to admit that. I don't remember the levels where each achievement was obtained, and suffice to say if the achievements are automatic, I am not concerned with them. (From the perspective of someone looking at an acheivement guide for tips)

for the co-op question the answer is chapter 1, chapter 8, and chapter 16 if you do them in order. for sun tzu the best level is chapter 9. few enemies and you have 4 AI's helping.

and for MR PLAY IT STRAIGHT you have to have the most money in a round to count as a win. for BERZERKOPATH the bank is the best place not the street as kane will freak out with 10 hostages in the lobby. just hole em.

and i like it when i am called a noob its flattering you should take it as a compliment.

So what if 4 mercs out of 5 make it out with an even split?? (because the money is pretty much evenly split unless there is a traitor or a personal revenge kill) I would think all the mercs get a win because they're all tied for "first place"

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The absolute easiest level for Sun Tzu is the one where Kane rappels down the building and plants a charge on the glass. You've got a ton of squad guys and the level is extremely short. All you have to do is make it downstairs to the elevator. Like I said before, "Trial" (Stage 2) is the easiest level for Teflon and Bulletproof. You could not that for those achievements if ya want.

Yeah parkedcars, I understand what you're saying about completeness. For the sake of this game though, describing the story achievements doesn't work as well as other games. Some of them pop mid-mission and others pop right at the beginning (nightclub) If someone is having problems with specific missions they should consult a full FAQ for the game. This game is pretty straightfoward though. I would only note the part where you have to take down the dumptruck and the part where you have to shoot the mine. Possibly the part where you have to prevent the enemies from shooting flares. The rest is pretty straightfoward though. It's a shooter after all. :) This is the internet after all and people are easily fired up and offended. lol You've got to admit that. I don't remember the levels where each achievement was obtained, and suffice to say if the achievements are automatic, I am not concerned with them. (From the perspective of someone looking at an acheivement guide for tips)

So what if 4 mercs out of 5 make it out with an even split?? (because the money is pretty much evenly split unless there is a traitor or a personal revenge kill) I would think all the mercs get a win because they're all tied for "first place"

i would concur

or maybe no one

Slight spoilers below...

You will want to add for the "complete the game on co-op" achievement, you have to go to the village at the end of the game.

First time through, I took the helicopter and got nothing. I replayed the last mission with my friend and took a different route and got the achievement.

Slight spoilers below...

You will want to add for the "complete the game on co-op" achievement, you have to go to the village at the end of the game.

First time through, I took the helicopter and got nothing. I replayed the last mission with my friend and took a different route and got the achievement.

Yep, that is worth noting. You have to beat the "entire" game to receive the Iron Flower and End of the Road acheivements. No copping out a level earlier!! Besides, No Rest for the Wicked is better than Let them Burn

I'm still curious about the BullsEye achievement. I split screened myself and shot both snipers as lynch within 10/15 seconds of one another, but still didn't get it...

It took me two tries to get it. Try not missing a shot. Two shots, two kills, 15 seconds. The first time I got a body shot and had to take another one. I also had my kid control Kane for me while I was doing this. You've got to hit the first guy immediately when he appears with a headshot and quickly aim at the other dude. Use the d-pad to zoom in as well.

It took me two tries to get it. Try not missing a shot. Two shots, two kills, 15 seconds. The first time I got a body shot and had to take another one. I also had my kid control Kane for me while I was doing this. You've got to hit the first guy immediately when he appears with a headshot and quickly aim at the other dude. Use the d-pad to zoom in as well.

Oh, headshots! Thanks for clearing that up!

4 the Sun Tzu achievement can some1 please tell me the number of the level by 1-16.
I think it's Level 10, where you can scale down the building, blow up, stay back, and let your guys do the shooting.

Oh additions for the Guide:

Have Gun, Will Travel Part III: Complete the El Capital Level (chapters 11 & 12), this unlocks at the start of the Jungle.

Revenge Part II & III: Near the end of Chapter 12, after you enter through El Capital. Kill The7 Members at the gun turrets, and it will unlock as you proceed down the hallway.

Revenge Part IV: Received at the end of Chapter 14. Shoot the mine to trigger a cutscene, and it unlocks.

Revenge Part V: Received at the end of Chapter 15. Kill The7 Member, and go to Jenny. It unlocks.

Is there still NO possible way to get True Elite and Celebrity? (what a bother, only worth 0 each, <_<)

Oh, headshots! Thanks for clearing that up!

Oh additions for the Guide:

Have Gun, Will Travel Part III: Complete the El Capital Level (chapters 11 & 12), this unlocks at the start of the Jungle.

Revenge Part II & III: Near the end of Chapter 12, after you enter through El Capital. Kill The7 Members at the gun turrets, and it will unlock as you proceed down the hallway.

Revenge Part IV: Received at the end of Chapter 14. Shoot the mine to trigger a cutscene, and it unlocks.

Revenge Part V: Received at the end of Chapter 15. Kill The7 Member, and go to Jenny. It unlocks.

Is there still NO possible way to get True Elite and Celebrity? (what a bother, only worth 0 each, <_<)

THANK YOU!

And just like that, the guide is complete. Thanks to everyone that contributed to it. When I submit it, your names will be included.

Slight spoiler questions below...

Anyone know if there are only two ending? I went to the helicopter and got that ending and achievement then went to the village to rescue my men, but could only foun one guy alive.

Can you save more then one of your men and can you sail away with Jenny alive???? I would think if you can keep her alive there would be a different ending. I played the village 3 times and just cant keep her alive.

Slight spoilers below...

Worth mentioning *hint hint*

"CROWD CONTROL", If anybody seems to be having trouble gaining this achievement at 10 kills, just keep going as mine didn't pop until i had 15 traitor kills. Don't know if anybody else experienced this or if the achievement is actually for 15 and not 10 kills?

"FRAG OUT", I found this easiest in the bank level when you have to meet back up with lynch. Get the grenades out of the bag and toss a few at the cars outside. (Where the real police are). LOL. My appologies if any of these suggestions have already been stated by any other members.

"BEHEMOTH", I read a post on the first page about shooting the people on the the front and the back of the "Dump Truck" and this will allow the truck to pass a few more times. In my experience this was not the case. On the second passing it either drove straight into the hole where Jenny was hiding or drove past stopped and reversed into the hole (killing her both ways). Not sure if this was because i was doing this on hard or if infact this is the set-up. So before going up to jenny to talk to her (Cutscene), go around and collect all of the machine gun bullets the guys in the vans left behind, on the first passing kill 2 guys on the back, when the truck turns round make sure to kill 1 of the guys in the front (there are 3, plus driver), now shoot shit out of the window, as the truck turns to come back for the final pass and is turned sideways you can clearly see both of the guys with guns sat in their seats enabling you to easily take them out before the truck even starts coming towards you leaving pleny of time to smash the window and kill the driver. Hope this hels someone.

"BEHEMOTH", I read a post on the first page about shooting the people on the the front and the back of the "Dump Truck" and this will allow the truck to pass a few more times. In my experience this was not the case. On the second passing it either drove straight into the hole where Jenny was hiding or drove past stopped and reversed into the hole (killing her both ways). Not sure if this was because i was doing this on hard or if infact this is the set-up. So before going up to jenny to talk to her (Cutscene), go around and collect all of the machine gun bullets the guys in the vans left behind, on the first passing kill 2 guys on the back, when the truck turns round make sure to kill 1 of the guys in the front (there are 3, plus driver), now shoot shit out of the window, as the truck turns to come back for the final pass and is turned sideways you can clearly see both of the guys with guns sat in their seats enabling you to easily take them out before the truck even starts coming towards you leaving pleny of time to smash the window and kill the driver. Hope this hels someone.

I played it on the hardest difficulty with a friend and it would only make two passes. Then we killed the two guys out back and three up front and it made at least three passes(we killed the driver on the third pass, so i dont know how many it would have made)