Achievement Guide

marcodecca

'By the Grace of...' achievement...that's a bit off. I tried the '10 kills without getting shot' deal and it didn't work. What I did was read the description, Lych puts them out of their misery, which means, if they are down but not out, as in still moving, finish them off.

Did that with a few of the downed cops, and got it.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"CROWD CONTROL", If anybody seems to be having trouble gaining this achievement at 10 kills, just keep going as mine didn't pop until i had 15 traitor kills. Don't know if anybody else experienced this or if the achievement is actually for 15 and not 10 kills?

"FRAG OUT", I found this easiest in the bank level when you have to meet back up with lynch. Get the grenades out of the bag and toss a few at the cars outside. (Where the real police are). LOL. My appologies if any of these suggestions have already been stated by any other members.

Too right about the Frag Out. I replayed it last night and got it, but I got shot while doing it and bled out!

for the achievement Mr. Play-It-Straight : Win 50 rounds of Fragile Alliance as a merc. you don't have to just finish the round as a merc you really have to win the round, ending the round with more money then any other player.. I already escaped 50+ rounds as a merc killing every cop and it still doesn't unlock so I'm pretty sure you have to be the player with the most money... I'm trying that out now.

for the achievement Mr. Play-It-Straight : Win 50 rounds of Fragile Alliance as a merc. you don't have to just finish the round as a merc you really have to win the round, ending the round with more money then any other player.. I already escaped 50+ rounds as a merc killing every cop and it still doesn't unlock so I'm pretty sure you have to be the player with the most money... I'm trying that out now.

Jeez, I hope you're wrong about that. I've actually escaped like 53 times as a Merc and I don't have it yet either so you are probably right tho. I wonder what the fastest way to boost that is. I wonder if everyone becomes a traitor you can kill them for the instant rewards and you'll have the most money, even if you die.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/ql/g+/1YCLiGJhbC9DFQUcXFBRGEUwL2FjaC8wLzcAAAAA5+fn+hFYsQ==.jpg

By the Grace of... 10 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Lynch puts them out of their misery.

-- While using Lynch, get ten kills in a row without getting hit. I found this easiest done in the bank where Kane and Lynch split up. Just get next to the main door, and when cops start coming in, just keep pressing the trigger.

This is incorrect as far as I can tell.

What you have to do is kill 10 guys who are lying squirming on the floor, they will have dropped their weapon but still be writing about.

Kill 10 of these dudes for the achievement.

Best advice I can offer is that when you play as Lynch, stick to the weaker pistol and not the magnum or shotgun as they seem to get kills much easier.

I did it by playing Impact and Trial on my own by hiding Kane out of the way.

Jeez, I hope you're wrong about that. I've actually escaped like 53 times as a Merc and I don't have it yet either so you are probably right tho. I wonder what the fastest way to boost that is. I wonder if everyone becomes a traitor you can kill them for the instant rewards and you'll have the most money, even if you die.

you have to win as a merc so escape with the most money to get the Mr. Play it straight (50 wins as a merc) but to get the 50 to won(50 wins) you can do it like you just said just kill all the traitors and you'll win the round. You win in this game by finishing the round and having more money then everybody else... You can escape as a traitor carrying a lot of money and win, because traitors don't split their money. Just make sure you have almost half of the money and kill anyone to be a traitor and escape.. I'm still not sure if every cop has to be dead at the end of the round...

allright for the mr play it straight, you have to be to only merc to escape the round and just have the most money... I'm pretty sure you can't get it escaping it as a merc.. (I don't know if you have to kill all enemy's because I did that almost every round just to make sure.. And for the achievement the perfect split you need to get all the money in the level. (I know the achievement is already explained but it doesn't say you need all the money)

You have to be the only merc with the most money so you can escape as a merc with other mercs but ONLY if you killed a traitor because that will give you a 100.000 reward. You have to escape as a merc (pretty sure not a traitor) and have the most money of that round so basically you have to be A) the only one escaping B) escaping with the others but you have to kill a traitor.. Its pretty frustrating but don't look at that heists escaped because I had almost 200 heists escaped when it unlocked and a friend of me had over 200 escapes as a merc... If you just escape you get nothing!!!

Ok I'm so pissed, I can not get a definitive answer from anyone about this damn achievement. I know it has to be with Lynch and you have to kill wounded people. I'm gonna go crazy tho, I have heard so many things, here are the various things I have heard:

- You have to use the shotgun to finish them off

- It has to be Kane who wounds them then Lynch has to finish them off, it can't be Lynch who wounds them then finishes them off

- Has to be 10 in a row

- Just has to be 10 throughout the game

- Has to be 10 without dying

- Can not redo a level to get this, for example cant keep replaying the trial level and finishing people off

- One guy told me all he did was replay the trial level to get it

- Has to be headshots when you finish them off

- Must get them all one on level

- Must get them throughout the game

- Everytime you redo a level, it restarts the counter of these types of kills for the achievement

- Have to use a pistol to finish them off

- Must get 10 in a row without taking damage

As you can see I have heard so many things about this achievement, and most of them contradict each other, this is why I am so confused. So far here is what I have done, I played up to the truck level and got about only three of these types of kills. Can't remember if I used shotgun or pistol, can't remember if it was Kane or Lynch who wounded them. Then yesterday I replayed the trial level like 3 times and got two more of these kills, but it was Lynch who wounded them and put them out of thier misery, and I used the pistol. So technically I have 5, so if I keep replaying the trial level or the bank level(cuz there's lots of good chances to do it there) I should get it with 5 more. But I might not because of some of the various restrictions or variables I have heard about it. So any help would be appreciated!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just keep shooting at the window until it breaks, then you can kill the driver. Also the truck is really slow, so while you are waiting for it to turn around, take cover.

I'm actually stuck on this part right now, I empty like all the ammo from the M5 though, and basically the dump truck just laughs at me.. There can't be anyway in hell either, that I broke it and didn't see it, cuz it should kill the dude as much as I pump at that window. His daughter staying in the hole doesn't help me either.

I'm actually stuck on this part right now, I empty like all the ammo from the M5 though, and basically the dump truck just laughs at me.. There can't be anyway in hell either, that I broke it and didn't see it, cuz it should kill the dude as much as I pump at that window. His daughter staying in the hole doesn't help me either.

You have to fire in short bursts