Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

For everyone wanting to boost this is how it will work.

The match win multiplyer score you can get is 20 wins for 200pts a round.

If we got 15people x the multiplyer 200 x 20 wins you can get off each person before the it turns unoffical= 60000

Now if you take the 50pts per round and if we play three each match that's 150. 150 per match x 15 people x 20 wins you can receive from each person=45000

When you add the two multiplyers you get 105000. S is 95000 and SS is 195000.

This sounds like it's impossible but I was told you get multiplyers when you play in survival mode.

Maybe I'm wrong trying to get a group together. Just let me know what you think I have got so far. And anyone who's boosted for the ss please give us some info.

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For everyone wanting to boost this is how it will work.

The match win multiplyer score you can get is 20 wins for 200pts a round.

If we got 15people x the multiplyer 200 x 20 wins you can get off each person before the it turns unoffical= 60000

Now if you take the 50pts per round and if we play three each match that's 150. 150 per match x 15 people x 20 wins you can receive from each person=45000

When you add the two multiplyers you get 105000. S is 95000 and SS is 195000.

This sounds like it's impossible but I was told you get multiplyers when you play in survival mode.

Maybe I'm wrong trying to get a group together. Just let me know what you think I have got so far. And anyone who's boosted for the ss please give us some info.

If you just play survival online, you can get about 70 wins per person before it goes unofficial. And it goes by twice as fast.

I need help with all the online achievements.

I'll of course, be willing to help out someone else too, to help boost both sides, my one and the person, so to speak.

The ones I need are basically all the online ones, the winning, stars and ths loosing too.

Problem is, I'm not sure if I can go online in regards to that if I have silver membership....

• 2 weeks later...

I am in need of some of the online achievements. Anybody out there willing to help me boost? I'll return the favor wherever I can. Finally wanna put this game to rest!

Gamertag - ju Rocks Fresh

Achievements Needed - Grades B, A, S, SS & 47 more wins for the 100 win achievement

Time Available - Any day after 6 PM (U.S. Central Standard Time)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i'd also like to get up to SS...i promise to help out others once i get up there too so they can rank up faster....gt: kickers97

edit: I will also help people who need stars as well

So how does this ranking actually work, I didn't play online yet mainly because I didn't finish the game with every character yet (only 6 I believe), but I thought that you only rank up when beating high players and of course lose when being beaten by low ones.

Since I have not played online yet I have none of these achievements, and am interested in them so I guess I'm a B-rank?, but I don't feel much for going down a rank, so can anybody explain how this works?

So how does this ranking actually work, I didn't play online yet mainly because I didn't finish the game with every character yet (only 6 I believe), but I thought that you only rank up when beating high players and of course lose when being beaten by low ones.

Since I have not played online yet I have none of these achievements, and am interested in them so I guess I'm a B-rank?, but I don't feel much for going down a rank, so can anybody explain how this works?

Actually, you should never lose unless you are trying to go for stars or deranking. You start at C BTW, not B. You need to make a dummy account and use 48 hour cards to allow the accounts to play online and lose. Hint: do not make the pass on the dummy your main account pass. You can either set it for 3 rounds per match which will get you 150 pts and a 200 pt streak bonus if you have a streak, not sure how many it needs to be, you will be able to get 20 matches before it goes unranked. You can also set it for 1 round per match which will get you 50 pts plus the 200 pt streak bonus but you might be able to get in up to 40 matches but probably ony 30 matches, depending on how fast you are.