Bucket list help - event unavailable???

Kevmoblud

Hey guys and gals I'm experiencing a problem in completing the event list and was wondering if any of you could help/knew what to do??

Basically I'm doing the event list and have spent hours upon hours grinding the events out. I have about 30 events left to do but there is one that seems to be unavailable :( on the "Nurburgring 1 vs. 1 Challenge" the event "Ring Sedan Challenge M5 F10" event is not loading up even though i have garage cars that are eligible.

Whenever i select it a message comes up that says "CONTENT NOT AVAILABLE This content is unknown and must be downloaded from the marketplace. Would you like to go to the marketpplace now?" but when i go to the marketplace i cant find anything to help me out.

Has anyone had this problem before and knows what to do? Will I not be able to get the bucketlist cheevo now? Or will it still pop up if i carry on and complete all the other events?

Sorry if this is long winded, any help would be GREAT thanks :woop:

• 1 year later...

Lucky you are nearly done, you might finished it and git the achievement by now .. I'd just crack on with it , I'm having to do it all again, i got halfway and my external Memory said it needed formatting , i nearly cried . but that was all my other games as well ... proper gutted :(