Who is better: Robin or Nightwing?

Smurfenstein619

I´ll say NIghtwing. Don´t know why, but I found really easy every challenge with him.

He´s fast and agile, his gadgets are all extremely useful, easy to use and don´t fail, his animations takes enough time to allow for a quick thinking about your next move, he plays smoother than Robin... I don´t know, is about everything.

Batman has lots of Gadgets, too much, and he´s a little slow when taking a look to the other characters. Catwoman fails in the gadgets, has less movements and is just too fast but their ground takedowns and other animations just take foreeeeeever to complete. Robin is a little weird thing for gadgets, and tough fast and agile, he´s also slow performing somethings because of the jumping monkey animations.

I feel like Nightwing is a good combo of all the strengths from the other characters and none of their weak points. Today, Nightwing is the only character I have been able to achieve every challenge medal (never going to play campaigns so regular challenges are my final goal for any character), and maybe I had to repeat a few of the predator ones, but the fighting ones came all on first try.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think I may prefer Nightwing..

Neither are as awesome as Jason Todd.

Seeing the Red Hood at some point would be cool, though the complete lack of back story for Jason Todd in the games and the possible lack of a Joker in the next one make the really unlikely.

Jason Todd? Who's that? Sorry if that sounds like I am a noob, but it's been a while since I have played Arkham City.

The other, other Robin. Killed by the Joker.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b1/The_Death_of_Jason_Todd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I think I may prefer Nightwing..

Seeing the Red Hood at some point would be cool, though the complete lack of back story for Jason Todd in the games and the possible lack of a Joker in the next one make the really unlikely.

The other, other Robin. Killed by the Joker.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b1/The_Death_of_Jason_Todd.jpg

To this day, A Death in the Family remains the greatest comic arc I have ever read. Nothing today comes close. I still remember calling the poll line.

If I have to answer the question at hand, it would be against Nightwing. Haven't been able to tolerate him since the whole Tarantula debacle (still creepy).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well its not wrong. Robin becomes nightwing then batman. Its complicated

It is wrong because this Robin is Tim Drake, he doesn't become Batman Instead it's Dick Grayson who started off as Robin then became Nightwing when he felt he had out grown being the side-kick, when Bruce Wayne is "killed". He then takes on the mantle of being Batman then returns to being Nightwing when Bruce Wayne returns

So yes, you are wrong.

• 4 weeks later...