Who is better: Robin or Nightwing?

Smurfenstein619

• 5 weeks later...

As everyone is saying, Nightwing.

If your planning on doing all the challenges for each character then save Nightwing for last as it is highly rewarding and less frustrating compared to some of Catwoman's and Robin's challenges.

Edit... NECROTHREADMANCY lol sorry should have checked the dates.

• 3 weeks later...
As everyone is saying, Nightwing.

If your planning on doing all the challenges for each character then save Nightwing for last as it is highly rewarding and less frustrating compared to some of Catwoman's and Robin's challenges.

Edit... NECROTHREADMANCY lol sorry should have checked the dates.

Meh, this game is how old now? To an extent, you're disturbing the dead no matter what you do in here.

Anyway, glad to read that. I left Nightwing for last just coincidentally, so I'm glad I can finish on a high(er) note and not be saying "good riddance" when I'm done with it, like I would have if I had finished with Catwoman.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally I like Robin. But i remember when the fourth season of the animated series come out. Since they never put Nightwing in before that, I would drool every time a new episode came out after seeing him once for the possibility of seeing him in action.

We never got to see hi, earlier and when they started incorporating more storyline from Batman's later universe I felt giddy with glee. But with persona and all and being that Nightwing was expendable like Wall-mart employees and it was always just dick I have to say I like Nightwing more.:dance:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...