Achievement Guide + Road Map

IXISHADOW

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
This guide needs a few updates but there are some useful things in there. That video guide to the In Form! achievement isn't a guide. It's just a video of a guy getting an in form so get rid of it.

Another method for the 85m club value achievement is to purchase rare gold players for 600-650 coins and then quicksell them or trade them to get most of your coins back.

First of all it technically is a guide. It shows you what needs to be done to get the achievement. You are meant to write guides with as much detail as possible hence why the video is included.

Also I would include the gold rare method for the 85M club value achievement but that requires 200,000+ coins whereas using bronze rares costs 100,000. Some people are not good at playing the market and making 100,000 coins by playing matches is bad enough let alone 200,000.

You are meant to write guides with as much detail as possible

Add the 600 coin guide then.

I didn't mean to come off as arrogant but my point is the video is unnecessary and you have all the information you need in the written part so it doesn't matter. It's a good guide though and I need 8 more achievements so thank you.

Add the 600 coin guide then.

I didn't mean to come off as arrogant but my point is the video is unnecessary and you have all the information you need in the written part so it doesn't matter. It's a good guide though and I need 8 more achievements so thank you.

I'll have to jumble round with the guide then. Some of the posts are very close to exceeding 10,000 characters so a lot will have to be changed. Plus you did come off a little arrogant. But no problem, I have to be open to criticism right.

• 2 weeks later...

- On the Rise - 25

Earn a Promotion in Seasons

This achievement requires you to be playing the seasons game mode which is accessible from the main menu. In this mode you will be playing against real people so this achievement can be tough. But there is help at hand and it goes by the name of the EAS FC Catalogue. If you have a high enough level and enough credits you can buy your way to this achievement. The achievement wont pop until the season has been completed meaning all games have been played or you won the title. This means it is a good idea to go for promotion and the title at the same time. To get promoted you need to earn 9 points and to win the title you need 12. To get both achievements without playing a game you need a EAS FC level of 32 and 9,000 credits. This will get you exactly 12 points which is required to win the title. It is unknown if the achievement unlocks if you win the title/get promoted without playing a match. I unlocked it by getting to 9 points and then winning one match which won me the title.

I can confirm you don't unlock achievements by buying 4 wins from the catalogue

- On the Rise - 25

Earn a Promotion in Seasons

This achievement requires you to be playing the seasons game mode which is accessible from the main menu. In this mode you will be playing against real people so this achievement can be tough. But there is help at hand and it goes by the name of the EAS FC Catalogue. If you have a high enough level and enough credits you can buy your way to this achievement. The achievement wont pop until the season has been completed meaning all games have been played or you won the title. This means it is a good idea to go for promotion and the title at the same time. To get promoted you need to earn 9 points and to win the title you need 12. To get both achievements without playing a game you need a EAS FC level of 32 and 9,000 credits. This will get you exactly 12 points which is required to win the title. It is unknown if the achievement unlocks if you win the title/get promoted without playing a match. I unlocked it by getting to 9 points and then winning one match which won me the title.

I can confirm you don't unlock achievements by buying 4 wins from the catalogue

Thanks man, when I did it myself I bought 3 wins and won a match so was unsure. Thanks for the confirmation!

• 2 weeks later...
How is the difficulty of this compared to FIFA11? Guide says easier but 11 was a deserved 5/10 and this is a 6?

Fifa 11 road map says 1/10. Also it really only has 1 hard achievement which is Club Glory. Fifa 13 has harder online achievements.

Great guide, thanks a lot!

For the 'Pack King' achievement, does it unlock when sometimes buy packs with MS-points? :confused:

Thx

Thanks for the compliment and no problem. Packs opened with MSP do count.

Fifa 11 road map says 1/10. Also it really only has 1 hard achievement which is Club Glory. Fifa 13 has harder online achievements.

Thanks for the compliment and no problem. Packs opened with MSP do count.

yes it does, i got 1200 of my sister who's bf bought her them and she didnt want.

i opened packs and go pack king and totw achvi.

I Love This Club:

The rough values are as followed:

Bronze - 55k

Shiny Bronze - 130k

Silver - 80k

Shiny Silver - 185k

Gold - 140k

Gold Shiny - 270k

Are the In-Form Cards worth that much more?

I have an IF and I might aswell sell it if it isn't worth 270k+?

I Love This Club:

The rough values are as followed:

Bronze - 55k

Shiny Bronze - 130k

Silver - 80k

Shiny Silver - 185k

Gold - 140k

Gold Shiny - 270k

Are the In-Form Cards worth that much more?

I have an IF and I might aswell sell it if it isn't worth 270k+?

I have no idea if an inform is worth more but if the inform is expensive you may as well sell him to fund this achievement if you want it.

• 2 weeks later...
EASFC Starting 11 - 30:gsicon:

Reach level 20 in the EA SPORTS Football Club

EASFC carries on from Fifa 12. So if you have above level 20 in Fifa 12 this achievement will pop as soon as you load the game up for the first time.

Credit to WonderfulWest for this guide to earn the daily limit of xp in 10 minutes.

The fastest way to get the 2,000 points per day is in Career Mode. Inside the Career Mode menu click on Squad then on Formations. Here will be all the formations that you can choose and edit. Press X to edit the formation then B to backout of the formation. It will ask you to pick a formation to overwrite. Scroll down two clicks and select the first formation available. Finally it will ask you if you want to overwrite that formation and select Yes. It will put you back on the screen where you can edit the formations again. Rinse and repeat. Once you get the hang of the button combination you will be able to max out the 2,000 points in about 12-13 minutes.

About the guide to get the daily XP fast in one day. It appears that this method is no good anymore as those ***** from EA put a cap on that method?