secret achvo help

wuki 7

I have brought over 100 packs from fifa points and sold rooney and van persie and brought packs with these coins.

But still no team of the week player

Any tips - i have tried at 6pm on a weds

unfortuantly no... it took me 4months to get this achievement(on FIFA 12) happy hour is supposed to give you a better chance but other then that its pure luck :mad:

I bought 300k+ worth on bronze packs after selling my top players and got nothing. I spent almost 10,000msp on gold premium packs and eventually got one. This was on Wednesday straight after TOTW was released, but that may be pure coincidence!

If you bought 300k+ worth bronze packs during current week TOTW, when there is only 1 bronze player in TOWT your chances were not very high in beginning. Week earlier there was 2 bronze players so still not much chances to find any.

If you had to spent that 10k msp after TOTW was released, it can be said that myth is busted, and it is just random luck.

Sad thing is, seems buying fifa points gives you a better chance, not saying this is generic as I'm sure there are many people who got it without having to but, a mate of mine bought a shed load of points, and got it, and then i sent about £12 on fifa points, and after a while of buying gold packs i finally got Gignac IF.

If you bought 300k+ worth bronze packs during current week TOTW, when there is only 1 bronze player in TOWT your chances were not very high in beginning. Week earlier there was 2 bronze players so still not much chances to find any.

If you had to spent that 10k msp after TOTW was released, it can be said that myth is busted, and it is just random luck.

I spent the 300k when there was the two bronze subs. It was like 400 premium bronze packs, and you can't buy them with FIFA points so the chances must be really slim!

I hate to say this, but it's all based on luck. I would avoid using actual FIFA coins and use MSP to buy FIFA points. If you don't wanna lay down any money on this game (which I think is the best thing to do as UT is a scam) then by all means use your coins.

As everyone says, it's all luck, and doesn't matter what you use to open it. I got the achievement by opening a 30-40 bronze packs in a week with 2 bronze TotW players.

Now I just fool around trading via WebApp, and just now I bought two premium packs (using coins, no real money spent) and in one I get Balotelli, then in next one In Form Sigurdsson.

Pure luck, and by far two best players I have gotten in 3 years of Ultimate Team.