Map discovery bug?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure have, lost over 10 million dollars trying to figure this out

It doesn't make sense to me there is nothing above or below that area, it seems like it wants you to get on top of that little house thingy but I don't see any way to. I'm am the same guy who walked past a big black X on the ground earlier for the Message In A Bottle mission though, so who knows.

Off Topic: The subtitle for this DLC should have been called, "Land Of The Worst Invisible Walls Since The N64 Era and Places That Look Like You Should Be Able To Go, But Can't." ...Yeah, it is a little long.

I was just about to post about this,but i have just done it

I started on the railing at the back,and jumped on the vent/window frame and then went from up there,and then round the front on top of the shelter part and finally jumped up to the ledge where the fencing was broke and then into the room...one of the safes were bright white...not sure if that was a bug or not,but i still got money from there

that final place opened up and i got my achievement:)

I started on the railing at the back,and jumped on the vent/window frame and then went from up there,and then round the front on top of the shelter part and finally jumped up to the ledge where the fencing was broke and then into the room...one of the safes were bright white...not sure if that was a bug or not,but i still got money from there

Fantastic! Worked perfectly and also got me the achievement.

Mine just pinged after this. great description. Thanks a lot dude i owe you 25g

cheers managed to get there with this

I got all 6 locations fully cleared but no achievement. Anyone has an idea what I could be missing?

the Magnys Lighthouse one that we have all been talking about?..LOL,Just kidding

how about the dish,i didn't even see that little walkway near the lift for a long time,and it fills in the center part that i thought was meant to be empty...however,there is a quest to go there late in the game,so it can't really be missed

Okay,i tried...someone else give an answer

the Magnys Lighthouse one that we have all been talking about?..LOL,Just kidding

how about the dish,i didn't even see that little walkway near the lift for a long time,and it fills in the center part that i thought was meant to be empty...however,there is a quest to go there late in the game,so it can't really be missed

Okay,i tried...someone else give an answer

Might add that aside the 2 final subquest bosses I've done all quests. And I did get close enough to the fence to unlock that 2nd boss his area.

I got all 6 locations fully cleared but no achievement. Anyone has an idea what I could be missing?

Might add that aside the 2 final subquest bosses I've done all quests. And I did get close enough to the fence to unlock that 2nd boss his area.

Yeah, same here. Spend an hour to revisit all locations and still no cheevo. :(

Just letting you know that I linked to that video on the Gearbox forum when someone else asked the same question. Gave you credit of course. Listed your username and GT. More page views, right?

Thank you I guess :) views didn't skyrocket tho, but thank you :) Just helping fellow gamers :)