How good is this game?

ByakuyaSZ

I played Dance Central (The first one when it came out) and Me and my friends enjoyed playing it, however it lacked certain things like playing 2 people up on the screen at once, which is in the game now. But I want to hear everyones opinions on the game because i'm actually intrigued. I saw 2ne1 on the song list and my mind was just blown, that almost sold me on the game immediately.

I really liked the storyline on this one. The premise is fun, even if it's a little short. I wish you could play online in real time, but unfortunately that's not possible yet. But that's my only complaint.

It is possible but they will never do it because due to lag issues over the internet and the timing for this game is needed. So with that always being an issue they won't do it. Not everyone has super duper internet connections, so they will stick with leader boards. Plus I think the Live Challenge is the perfect secondary way to accommodate for not having real time co-op.

It is possible but they will never do it because due to lag issues over the internet and the timing for this game is needed. So with that always being an issue they won't do it. Not everyone has super duper internet connections, so they will stick with leader boards. Plus I think the Live Challenge is the perfect secondary way to accommodate for not having real time co-op.

I guess you have a point about lag. Still, it would be pretty cool to be able to play with some of my friends online at the same time, even if it was just sort of real time in that you would only see the other person's score progression or something. I know there's the "flaunt" option too, but there isn't a way to directly challenge one person is there? I'd like to be able to just challenge my best friend instead of everyone.

I guess you have a point about lag. Still, it would be pretty cool to be able to play with some of my friends online at the same time, even if it was just sort of real time in that you would only see the other person's score progression or something. I know there's the "flaunt" option too, but there isn't a way to directly challenge one person is there? I'd like to be able to just challenge my best friend instead of everyone.

Well if only your friend has Dance Central that's on your friend list it will only challenge him lol. You could just remove anyone else who plays it so it only makes it you two.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I played the first one when that came out and that was ho-hum.

My new girlfriend listens to all this music so I bought it then got codes to import all songs from the first two games.

Its a real workout and I've been playing it everyday since Saturday.

I love this game!

Screw going to the gym.

Dance Central 2 and Dance Central 3 are definitely more user friendly for multiple players, and Dance Central 3 is great for bigger groups of people. Game play is similar, but I love the voice commands introduced in Dance Central 3. I really like the Party Mode and Crew Throwdown. If you liked the first one, you'll enjoy this as well.