Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im definatly going to be playing a lot more GTA5 multiplayer than GTA4. it looks so much more fun, so much more activities to do. multiplayer looks like it has some story aspect to it aswell.

when i went on GTA4 after i completed it. id go on single player and do stuff. but after youve 100% completed single player for GTA5 you may aswell go onto multiplayer. youll be able to buy cars/houses everything you could do in single player..

uuuuumm.... you were online the past days?

Anyway, where does it say Rank 100 is max rank? It could be 1000 or no max rank at all.

I was away on a family holiday...:) didn't realise video's had came out, when i came back ....(no internet for a week):(

Just watched a bunch of GTA V Online videos on youtube, and it looks amazing...

I can't wait for the 17th......:woop:

Edited by DjBatfink

Rockstar is getting generous with their XP. Red Dead and Max Payne often get double-triple XP weekends. I think 100 will be quite do able in this game (...please let it be do able).

It's usually on major holiday weekends. So we can all expect events on Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!

In case anyone was wondering, I merged the "Rank 100!?!?!?!?" thread into this one since it was discussion about an achievement and causing some confusion amongst people.

I love seeing some of the responses from people over the past few days. After the online trailer was reveled everyone was saying how awesome it looks and how much fun it's going to be, then after the release of the achievement list, suddenly MP will become a painful grind:D

In case anyone was wondering, I merged the "Rank 100!?!?!?!?" thread into this one since it was discussion about an achievement and causing some confusion amongst people.

I love seeing some of the responses from people over the past few days. After the online trailer was reveled everyone was saying how awesome it looks and how much fun it's going to be, then after the release of the achievement list, suddenly MP will become a painful grind:D

typical gamers these days, they want everything to be fed to them

There was no question about it: I was trading in my 360 and everything else towards the XB1. But if this game really does keep me entertained heavily until November (and why wouldn't it?), and DLC and whatnot is on the rise, I might keep it AND GTA V.

Xbox One Schm-xbox One, GTA is going to be better than anything that comes out on XB1 this year.

Question for those who don't mind looking at the secret achievement descriptions.... are there any non-story related ones that will require something be done in order to unlock?

For example, in Tomb Raider, the three secret achievements require actually trying to get them and thus knowing what they are, otherwise you'd likely never get them to pop. Are there any like that here, or will simply completing the story(s) unlock them all? The last thing I want is to spoil the story for myself!

Question for those who don't mind looking at the secret achievement descriptions.... are there any non-story related ones that will require something be done in order to unlock?

For example, in Tomb Raider, the three secret achievements require actually trying to get them and thus knowing what they are, otherwise you'd likely never get them to pop. Are there any like that here, or will simply completing the story(s) unlock them all? The last thing I want is to spoil the story for myself!

All 11 of them look unmissable providing you compete the story.

Just had another precise look at the list..

I can already tell this will be a right bitch and possibly a lot of fun to get;

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1580/5-uGSoo=.jpg Run Like The Wind

GTA Online: Survive for a day with a Bounty on your head.

Also, earning 30 Platinum awards, you just know there's gonna be some crazy ass challenges for this. :p

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1580/5-uGSoo=.jpg Run Like The Wind

Also, earning 30 Platinum awards, you just know there's gonna be some crazy ass challenges for this. :p

That bounty one looks like it will be a really fun achievement.

The platinum one seems like a fun challenge!

I think everything looks like it'll be fun, and a out less tedious. RLTW shouldn't be any harder than the similar achievement from Red Dead Redemption...depending on how good you are/number of griefers you run into.;)