Not unlocking Movin' On Up achievement.

Teniente Ripley

Yesterday i was playing war games when the servers go down so i decide to stop playing after they fix the problem.I was rank sr19 so close to 20.

I see a bunch of codes to put in the new waypoint to unlock armours and other things so i decide to put the codes.One of these codes give you 5000xp so after put this code i was sr20.I put the halo4 go to war games and my rank is sr20 but no achievement.Y play 1 online game and nothing.When i finish the match i see the things for level up to rank 20 but no achievement.

What can i do?

Yesterday i was playing war games when the servers go down so i decide to stop playing after they fix the problem.I was rank sr19 so close to 20.

I see a bunch of codes to put in the new waypoint to unlock armours and other things so i decide to put the codes.One of these codes give you 5000xp so after put this code i was sr20.I put the halo4 go to war games and my rank is sr20 but no achievement.Y play 1 online game and nothing.When i finish the match i see the things for level up to rank 20 but no achievement.

What can i do?

So you hit SR 20 while out of game (i.e., while in Waypoint)? That might be the problem as an achievement for a game isn't going to unlock if you aren't currently playing it, though it's odd it didn't unlock once you booted it back up. You could try recovering your Gamer Tag, but not sure if that will do the trick for you. Let us know what happens as that would be good information to have.