Creech

New task....

I created a Fighting genre for Live Arcade games. Anyone up for going through the released titles and letting me know which ones should be moved? I don't need links, just forum titles. Also, if it is a coin op or console classic, those don't get moved.

I created a Music & Rhythm section also, so I need a list for that.

Edited by Creech

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm basically asleep right now so this is all I could put together as far as the games that need DLC guides. Hopefully someone can use it for something x.x

AC Brotherhood Roadmap needs the DLC added, and the map for that may need some work

Assassin's Creed Revelations needs DLC roadmaps added and from the looks of it, it also needs a guide +map for the Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack

Alan Wake needs The Writer DLC added to the roadmap

Batman Arkham City Needs the Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC added.

Battlefield BC2 needs the Vietnam DLC roadmap added

Bioshock 2 Minerva's Den DLC roadmap needs to be added to the main guide. Other 2 DLCs seem to need guides and maps.

CoD MW3 seems to be missing all DLC guides and maps for DLC.

Dragon Age 2 needs it's roadmap updated (maps merged)

Fallout 3 needs it's roadmap updated (maps merged)

Fallout: NV needs a few DLC roadmaps merged. The Deadly Dog needs to do those roadmaps first I think :p Though my guide for Lonesome Road has at least a few lines ^^

Gears of War 2 Needs dlc map work

Gears of War 3 Needs an updated roadmap with all of the DLC. Force of Nature DLC roadmap may need some work, rest look fine.

GTAIV Needs it's roadmap updated. Needs roadmaps made.

Roadmaps for Saints Row: The Third need to be merged.

RE5 needs it's DLC roadmaps merged

Section 8: Prejudice needs a roadmap and it's guide submitted (if it's finished) + DLC guide needs to be finished

Skyrim needs updated roadmap and is missing 2 DLC guides on the main page

Made a new post in the Greenbook forum for all of these. If anyone knows about any others, we can list them here. :)

It's been a while since I made these Creech, but they're yet to be uploaded.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5216434&postcount=7

Not sure if you're able to, but RX was going to swap these in and replace the old ones as there are new products and all that out.

I will send them off to Rx again, see where he is at. Last I saw was an issue with the Win8 games breaking the org function.

Listed below is an updated list of staff/contributors for the site. I'd copy/paste it across as the other is well out of date! Please add or let me know if I've missed someone. I went off the new staff added recently, the awards handed out and general staff knowledge.

The only person now not listed anywhere is Krazie... Plus I need some peoples first names as all I have are their username.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=262564

Admins

Aleksander Gjengstø

RoutineX

Chief Coder

Dan Webb

Webb

Editor-in-Chief

Geoff White

Minty

Community Manager

Super Moderators

David Creech

Creech

Alan Pettit

The Pants Party

John E. Walker

Method

Wade Hoffman

Tron

Raelyn Michelle

LilMissRoxy

Moderators

Rebecca

* Clueless *

Lee Abrahams

jackanape

Aaron McCurdy

Tyger7

Eric Lawson

rekikire

Hayden Saye

Hayden

eviltb

James Walter

Skillet

Jason Otis

CovertDog

Jeff Fowler

AOS Puck

Jonathan Yoshida

Shinobi273

Ryan Thompson

MightyMango

News, Reviews & Site

Dan Webb

Webb

Editor-in-Chief/News/Reviews

Richard Walker

Richie82

News/Reviews

Lee Bradley

LeeBradley

News/Reviews

Lee Abrahams

jackanape

News/Reviews

Alan Pettit

The Pants Party

Achievement Tiles

Wade Hoffman

Tron

Assets Robot

Forum Contributors

Guide Team

dakisbac

DEG23

troy0891

Kairi

TemporalWizard

Yunder

Neverender

THE DEADLY DOG

Collectables Guide Team

Aaron McCurdy

Tyger7

Never Final

Shiftie

Ceris

Graphics Team

Mike Norsworthy

Nozza x360a

Jesse

Gackt

Xerofox

James Walter

Skillet

Club Directors

bplayak

Madhatters13

DeekBoy

x360a Represented

Jappe x360a

Edited by Nozza

Think that list will need a once over.

Not sure if Tron is still active/around. He never used to post much anyway, so maybe he is still busy in the background somewhere? Same goes for Roxy. Are they still around?

On the mod front I'm not sure if eviltb is still a mod or not, or if he is still active on the site. Again, I could be wrong.

News/Review's should be myself, Rich Walker, Lee Bradley and Dan Webb. No one else has done a review in close to two years. Not too sure if anyone else posts up news either anymore.

I'm sure other people can chip in if I'm wrong on any of these.

Think that list will need a once over.

Not sure if Tron is still active/around. He never used to post much anyway, so maybe he is still busy in the background somewhere? Same goes for Roxy. Are they still around?

On the mod front I'm not sure if eviltb is still a mod or not, or if he is still active on the site. Again, I could be wrong.

News/Review's should be myself, Rich Walker, Lee Bradley and Dan Webb. No one else has done a review in close to two years. Not too sure if anyone else posts up news either anymore.

I'm sure other people can chip in if I'm wrong on any of these.

See, that's why I need a little more input as you guys talk a lot more than the average Joe. I'll make the edits now.

I've edited the Review/News section and added Site so that Pants/Tron site into that category for now. As we're not too sure on Tron/Roxy and possible others I'll leave them in until we get a more solid answer.

Edited by Nozza

Hold off on that please. Webb and Rx and I are reviewing who is doing what - and who isn't - and I will have updates, but that review isn't likely to be complete until early February.

Ok, well it's there is you need it and want to edit. Maybe saves you having to write it all out again.

I just thought it needed to be updated to the sites current state due to all the new staff and features we added as of late.

Here is something that needs to be done. No sense of urgency at all because my to-do list is currently obscenely long, but it should get done regardless.

For every game on the site, look at the genre listed on the main page. Then click the forum link for that game and see if it is in the forum group that matches that genre.

If it does not, then we need to do a little digging and find out which genre it actually is supposed to be in. As a rule, I would err on the side of the developer or publisher with how they categorize it,.

Could someone go through this list and tell me which titles are now complete? I have to update it manually and that would save me lots of time. No need for links, just need the titles I need to remove.

Many thanks.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/missingach/

Could someone go through this list and tell me which titles are now complete? I have to update it manually and that would save me lots of time. No need for links, just need the titles I need to remove.

Many thanks.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/missingach/

Going through these now, I''m about 20 games in so far (taking ages lol) and every achievement list seems to be fine so far. I'm listing them in Word at the moment.

Going through these now, I''m about 20 games in so far (taking ages lol) and every achievement list seems to be fine so far. I'm listing them in Word at the moment.

Already done :eek:

The following are totally complete as far as pics go and can be removed:

-Adera

-AlphaJax

-Assassin's Creed III

-Asura's Wrath

-Battlefield 3

-Battleship

-Bullet Soul

-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

-Chickens Can't Fly

-Contre Jour

-Cut the Rope

-Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

-Fight Game: Rivals

-Fruit Ninja

-Geodefense Swarm

-Halo 4

-Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

-Joe Danger: Special Edition

-Little Acorns

-Mafia II

-Monster Island

-Mush

-Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)

-Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (W8)

-Picnic Wars (maybe? image links are broken)

-Pinball FX 2 (arcade)

-Renegade Ops

-Sally's Spa

-Toy Soldiers: Cold War (arcade)

-Tropico 4

-XCOM: Enemy Unknown

-Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone

-Zombies!!!