Subscriber Requests: Green name, forum name change, etc.

Creech

Guest Scotty

On 7th April i will (if my calculations serve me correctly) have reached $350 and reached the Donator - Level 4 award. I know it's not eligible yet, but i will very likely forget next week so i'm gonna stick this here now and then it's done and i'll bump it at the right time. :)

Is there any particular reason why my tag to the left is an error, when most regulars still have theirs up?

We have been experiencing troubles with tags for a while now. One of them is when someone changes their tag, the new one is a broken image. Unfortunate side effect that we hope to have sorted sooner than later.

I am requesting a name change from DrVagoo to TrevorDaddy, and also am requesting a green name.

Not sure about awards. Maybe I'm due a bronze award but I thought I had it already from a previous 1-month membership.

Edit: Had the current name wrong in the original reply - posted my gamertag instead of my forum name. :/

Edited by TrevorDaddy

Guest Scotty
Should be all caught up.

Thank you Creech. And for what it's worth, i was true to my word and completely forgot about the donator award until i got it.:D

I'd like to have my forum name changed to Toamss, just like my gamertag

That forum name is already in use.

Green name, Award, and a forum name change to -Dramatic Unknown- would do it for me. :D

Apologies, but for your forum name do you want the hyphens in there?

It's not?

I just checked the Member's List. There's no-one called Toamss

People with under 5 posts don't show up in the member's list:

The best way to find if a name is in use is to go into your inbox, click on Send New Message, and enter the name in the to box, then wait a second or two. If the name is in use, you will get a little pop up underneath the name with a link to their profile. If there is no pop up, the name is not in use. Note that this method even finds those folks without five posts, so it is more reliable than doing a search for members.