So what's the deal with Shark Dash?

Ryot Control

Nope... people are having a lot of problems with it though like making them pay for the game again. It doesn't have the LIVE title about it anymore. I would of bought and played it if it were, lets just hope they actually figure it out since the last update was supposed to fix it and as far as I've heard it doesn't do it at all.

I got a title update for this game this morning on my Asus VivoTab RT. The release notes indicated specifically that one of the issues address in the update was fixing the achievement issue.

After the title update, I loaded the game. There's an icon in the upper right hand corner for "Get Xbox Live." When you click on that, it takes you to the page for the game in the Microsoft Store (telling me I have already purchased the game).

I bought it when it had the Xbox logo on it, watched as it then went free with the removal of the Xbox logo, and then back to $1.99 with the "fixes." Still no Xbox logo back on the game.

tell me about it...

I bought it the day it came out, just to discover it wasn't Live enable yet, despite the banner.

A few days ago it got an update, and it revert to demo mode. There was an in-game link to buy the full version. I thought OK, it may be a glitch but as soon as I hit the buy button it should recognize that I already own the game and do not charge me again. My mistake, it charged me again US$ 1.99. And still not Live enable.

Some days back it becomes free. What the hell?

Yeah still no response from my end. I got the supposed 200 in the game, but now I'm at the mercy of Gameloft. I kind of feel ripped off because it said the game was a Asus exclusive when I first got it; but not only is it not an exclusive, but its not delivering the 200 points I paid and played for.

There was an update on my surface tonight. Added the Xbox banner again and has a sign in button. Click to sign on and nothing happens. Looks like they never tested it before they released the update.

I had the same thing happen to me. I uninstalled the app hoping it would solve the problem. No such luck. Now the store wants to charge me for the game again...

I can confirm. Grabbed it when it was free a couple weeks ago, played a bit and unlocked some achievements then, but nothing updated to Live. Just now I ran the update and logged it, it prompted me to sign into Live and once I signed in my achievements popped. Checked xbox.com and they have updated there as well. Sweet!!

I can confirm. Grabbed it when it was free a couple weeks ago, played a bit and unlocked some achievements then, but nothing updated to Live. Just now I ran the update and logged it, it prompted me to sign into Live and once I signed in my achievements popped. Checked xbox.com and they have updated there as well. Sweet!!

Can you explain how you did that? I'm just a little short to uninstalling and reinstalling, but don't really want to earn all those achievements again.

Can you explain how you did that? I'm just a little short to uninstalling and reinstalling, but don't really want to earn all those achievements again.

I didn’t really do anything, ran the update out of the store, opened up the game. It had a message telling me I needed to log into Live which I did and my achievements just started popping up on screen

I didn’t really do anything, ran the update out of the store, opened up the game. It had a message telling me I needed to log into Live which I did and my achievements just started popping up on screen

I ended up just uninstalling and reinstalling to unlock achievements. After figuring everything out the first time, the second time around was a complete cakewalk, so it turned out to not be a big deal after all. Took about two hours for full 200.

Looks like I missed something too. Meh.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...