Windows 8 Games on Sale

Foobnum

Thought I would start a thread to update anytime a Windows 8 game goes on sale.

Just browsing the store tonight and found Reckless Racing, 4 Elements II Special Edition, and Toy Soldiers Cold War are all 50% off, only $4.99 each instead of the usual $9.99. Not sure how long they are on sale for. Going to pick up Reckless Racing!

:woop:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I would start a thread to update anytime a Windows 8 game goes on sale.

Just browsing the store tonight and found Reckless Racing, 4 Elements II Special Edition, and Toy Soldiers Cold War are all 50% off, only $4.99 each instead of the usual $9.99. Not sure how long they are on sale for. Going to pick up Reckless Racing!

:woop:

Sweet I kept thinking it would be nice if the market had some sales with Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

I noticed Elements on sale yesterday earlier but the others weren't yet. I'll download the trial for Reckless Racing and will get Toy Soldiers.

Are the games not on sale anymore? I'm seeing cold war and reckless racing for 7 dollars instead of 5.

Cold war isn't on sale(at least for me it still says 9.99$)

However 4 elements(2.99$ from 4.99/9.99 not sure anymore haha) and Reckless Racing(6.99 from 9.99) are both on sale.

Rocket Riot 3D(4.99 from 9.99) might be a price drop as it doesn't say in the description like the other games that it is on sale.

Cold war isn't on sale(at least for me it still says 9.99$)

However 4 elements(2.99$ from 4.99/9.99 not sure anymore haha) and Reckless Racing(6.99 from 9.99) are both on sale.

Rocket Riot 3D(4.99 from 9.99) might be a price drop as it doesn't say in the description like the other games that it is on sale.

I was sure Rocket Riot was always $5? The W8 store is so weird.

toy soldiers cold war is $9.95 now. Had trouble finding all the games for xbox 360 in the games store. Don't know what all the different colour backgrounds mean on the games (orange ,blue , white , gray) do they mean anything?

so are you saying it is on sale by 4 cents? I was always $9.99 I believe? Also dont know what you mean by the colors. I think it is random.