That Braun stuff was awesome. Makes me think of Brock ripping that car up last year. Now I want a battle between Brock & Braun where they rip up vehicles & probably throw a car at each other. Hell I'd settle for Braun taking a car out like E. Honda in Street Fighter 2.

The start of that though with the "serious" talk with Roman & Cole was just all cringe. This was a perfect moment for Roman to start laughing & brag about retiring the Undertaker, go full heel. Ball dropped, AGAIN.

That head butt that drew blood was nasty.

Indeed. The thud when it hit was sickening.

Every Shibata match is brutal. I don't know how any of those guys that mostly fight in the NEVER Openweight division survive.

Sheer force of will to not give up.

Also this: https://twitter.com/EvanDeadlySinsW/status/851478110113497094

I had that feeling. Sort of a second level of developmental. But they still need a fairly solid roster and right now it is gutted.

Also, got around to reading the article Mike posted. Couldn't agree more with the author. However, WWE won't give a damn if "small time" news are the only people talking about the issue. Unless a major TV news network or newspaper jumps on board, nothing will change.

I had that feeling. Sort of a second level of developmental. But they still need a fairly solid roster and right now it is gutted.

Also, got around to reading the article Mike posted. Couldn't agree more with the author. However, WWE won't give a damn if "small time" news are the only people talking about the issue. Unless a major TV news network or newspaper jumps on board, nothing will change.

Hopefully one day someone will record JBL and leak it to the mainstream press, that's the only way they'll do anything about it.

As for SD being the B-show, I have no problem with that if it gives them more creative freedom. Just look at how well NXT has done with what is pound-for-pound far weaker rosters

As for SD being the B-show, I have no problem with that if it gives them more creative freedom. Just look at how well NXT has done with what is pound-for-pound far weaker rosters

Part of the NXT success is the typically smaller audiences that are largely regulars (much like ECW back in the day). The fans feel like they have some ownership in the product and characters. So characters like Tyler Breeze and Adam Rose get over better there. Then fail when they go up to a mainstream TV product. Which is what SDLive still is even if they try to treat it differently.

Part of the NXT success is the typically smaller audiences that are largely regulars (much like ECW back in the day). The fans feel like they have some ownership in the product and characters. So characters like Tyler Breeze and Adam Rose get over better there. Then fail when they go up to a mainstream TV product. Which is what SDLive still is even if they try to treat it differently.

Breeze was never given a chance to get over though, he instantly became a comedy heel jobber. If booked correctly even the stupidest gimmick can get over

The JBL bullying story is starting to get picked up by a lot of news outlets. Considering the fact that this company fired a member of the Mount Rushmore of WWE (Hulk freaking Hogan), for comments he didn't know were going to be released and didn't specifically hurt anyone or anything other than his own reputation, JBL needs to be fired, because he specifically attacked someone who at best has very little self esteem and at worst is emotionally unstable. If Hulk freaking Hogan isn't immune to termination, little ole Bradshaw, who only became a star because Brock left, Angle was hurt, and Triple H wouldn't work Tuesdays, should be on the chopping block right about now

Also, JBL has somehow blocked anyone who follows both him and Mauro, and anyone who tweeted any sort of support to Mauro, even if they didn't mention JBL. He also blocked Chico Alvarez and Tuna Meltzer says Bradshaw blocked him a long time ago

Edited by Melfar
Grammar

The JBL bullying story is starting to get picked up by a lot of news outlets. Considering the fact that this company fired a member of the Mount Rushmore of WWE (Hulk freaking Hogan), for comments he didn't know were going to be released and didn't specifically hurt anyone or anything other than his own reputation, JBL needs to be fired, because he specifically attacked someone who at best has very little self esteem and at worst is emotionally unstable. If Hulk freaking Hogan isn't immune to termination, little ole Bradshaw, who only became a star because Brock left, Angle was hurt, and Triple H wouldn't work Tuesdays, should be on the chopping block right about now

Also, JBL has somehow blocked anyone who follows both him and Mauro, and anyone who tweeted any sort of support to Mauro, even if they didn't mention JBL. He also blocked Chico Alvarez and Tuna Meltzer says Bradshaw blocked him a long time ago

To better clarify the part I bolded, Mauro has a professionally diagnosed mental disease. That's going to be a big deal as more major news outlets pick up the story. Emotional and psychological bullying of people with known mental health issues is a very hot button issue in recent years.

I saw a report just now on Vice Sports saying WWE is receiving around 500 tweets an hour with a FireJBL hashtag. Many of those people are also threatening to cancel their Network subs.

I'd be shocked if JBL makes it past tonight.

Edited by bigbear.

Wow. Just wow. I knew fucking Primo & Epico would go to Smackdown.

AND JINDER!? Jesus Christ

Ambrose

Wyatt

Mickie

Bliss

Slater/Rhyno

Miz

Owens

Sami

Primo/Epico

Jinder

Sasha

Smackdown better be getting some big names at the end or this is bullshit

I'm not super upset with the choices. Especially if they plan to treat SDL as a second step developmental.

KO and Charlotte provide the needed star power (plus Charlotte needed fresh feuds)

Rusev and Sami needed a little bit of a reboot and fresh start.

Everyone else are people that need some develoment but could be solid once they get that.

Edit: I thought Dolph needed to move for a bit of a fresh start. But I changed my mind.

Dis Gun B Gud

Edited by bigbear.

Natalya and Sasha kayfabed me on twitter lol

Treating Smackdown as a 2nd developmental is bullshit. First off, it's the reason started to suck during the first brand extension. And second, Smackdown was a great show with the original roster they had, and any show with Cena, Orton, & Styles should not be considered any sort of developmental