I tuned into Raw late, just as Braun was walking out, so for people that watched the first 8 minutes...was there a reason the crowd was on the mute button even more than I've heard in a long time? They were clearly loud as hell in the building and you almost couldn't hear them through the broadcast.

It was so jarring that I changed it back to the Cardinals game. Might not watch Raw tonight. I'll record it and decide later.

Again with the brutal muting of the crowd. No reason either in that segment (unless there was some racism against Jinder I couldn't hear through the mute).

This is insulting to the great fans in London.

WCW piped in cheers for Goldberg for months on end

A lot of fans that were actually in the venues still say a lot of those places were naturally loud.

But yeah, they did. However, adding to the fans is a little different than stealing away the voice of the fans.

Well Nash says some of those crowds were saying "Goldberg sucks", so take that for what you will

Hogan got booed towards the end of his first WWF run as well, which was all edited out. Although in the pre-internet era it would have been far easier to get away with it. When anyone can post unedited footage from the arena I'm not sure who they' trying to fool. Smackdown sounded a lot more natural though, and they forget to remove the very obvious "Neville is a wanker" chants in 205 Live

[ame]

[/ame]

If you haven't been watching this series...first of all why the hell not!? Second of all, you may want to binge them before watching this one.

They've actually been telling a full on storyline in the vids that's better than almost any wrestling story out there right now. You may know what happened at War of the Worlds this weekend, but these vids give all the backstory.

Edited by bigbear.

Wrestling hasn't been all that great lately anyway. Backlash is leaving a LOT to be desired. Once again, Takeover is going to leave the main roster in the dust.

This week's SDLive was the lowest rated episode in about a year. Backlash is getting very low interest. I blame Orton/Mahal.

This week's SDLive was the lowest rated episode in about a year. Backlash is getting very low interest. I blame Orton/Mahal.

That's what happens when you just throw a jobber into a world title feud with no build up