Ugh. Belts use to mean something. Of course that was in like 1999, when I was a new born baby, but they still did. Just because kayfabe is dead doesn't mean they should book everything like wins and losses don't matter. There's no point to the show if they don't. I think that I won't even be watching wrestling by the time I'm out of college, so idky I care. Everyday that goes by my interest in WWE today goes down and I just don't have any interest in New Japan or TNA or anybody else. I wish WCW & ECW were still around

Oh I agree with you. It's part of why I love NJPW, they still follow traditional wrestling philosophy when it comes to wins and losses and championships.

My point is that WWE has been in this mode for awhile and sometimes it still works. I have little faith in this Jinder reign being good but I'm going to watch it for awhile before calling this an awful decision.

Ugh. Belts use to mean something. Of course that was in like 1999, when I was a new born baby, but they still did. Just because kayfabe is dead doesn't mean they should book everything like wins and losses don't matter. There's no point to the show if they don't. I think that I won't even be watching wrestling by the time I'm out of college, so idky I care. Everyday that goes by my interest in WWE today goes down and I just don't have any interest in New Japan or TNA or anybody else. I wish WCW & ECW were still around

If you get angry at quick title changes you'd best avoid the last few years of WCW!

If you get angry at quick title changes you'd best avoid the last few years of WCW!

I don't get angry at quick title changes. I get angry at random ass jabronis winning titles after being jobbers for years. So I'd probably still hate it with Vinny Ru, Arquette, & the 25 world title changes in 2000

I don't get angry at quick title changes. I get angry at random ass jabronis winning titles after being jobbers for years. So I'd probably still hate it with Vinny Ru, Arquette, & the 25 world title changes in 2000

If you haven't already I'd highly recommend reading The Death of WCW, it shows just what a glorious car crash those last few years of the company were

If you haven't already I'd highly recommend reading The Death of WCW, it shows just what a glorious car crash those last few years of the company were

That and Foley's first book are the only books I want to read

So they've made Jinder the champion in an effort to get into India. But their plan is for him to sell people on the network rather than a lot of merch. He has one shirt. ONE, which he got last week, even tho his push is 5 weeks old.

Oh, and people in India already get all the PPVs FOR FREE. Why the fuck would people suddenly want to pay $10US when they get them for free?

I'm purposely going out of my way to not watch Extreme Rules tonight. I never thought I'd reach the point of purposely going out of my way to not watch a WWE PPV, but here we are in 2017 and Jobber Mahal is the WWE Champion and Part Timer Brock McSquashesEveryone is the All Red Everything Champion. And don't get me started on Bayley This is Your Life. Basically fuck WWE