Official NCAA Football Thread

Creech

Sports Bar Rules:

No Flaming! - Feel free to disagree, be passionate about your favorite team(s), etc., but if you attack another member of the site you may find yourself less than welcome.

No Spam! - The key here is to discuss the sport/teams/players in question, not to throw out random comments unrelated to anything.

Have Fun! - This is why we are all here, right? Keep it fun.

If you see a post that you feel violates the rules, use the report function and that will let the moderation team know. We will address it as quickly as we can.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, Alabama fans are getting on my last goddamn nerve. So fucking cocky and obnoxious.

I get it, Notre Dame's odds aren't the best in that game (I don't think they'll win either), but Bama fans are already starting to gloat like they've already won. I think it'll be a pretty good game and don't think it'll be a blow out like most of the people are thinking. I'm a huge ND fan, so that's why it gets under my skin more so than it would if they were playing some other team.

However, it gets extremely old seeing every other status on Facebook saying "Roll Tide herp derpy derp". Fuck off. It's even worse that I'm from the south and all you see around here is annoying, arrogant, SEC worshipers.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so we all know the playoffs will eventually go to 8 teams, here is what i purpose: Teams that get an automatic playoff spot are any team that wins their conference and are ranked in the top 10 in the "BCS" or whatever new ranking system they come up with. Those teams will get the top seeds. Then you fill out the remaining spots with the remaining highest ranked teams. Seed the teams like the March Madness bracket with #1 playing #8, #2 vs. #7, and so on. First round games to be played at the home stadiums of the top 4 teams in the third weekend of December, second round games played a rotating bowl games on Jan 1st, Nat Champ game to be played second weekend in Jan.

Here is what this would have looked like this year:

#1 Alabama vs. #8 LSU

#2 Kansas State vs. #7 Georgia

#3 Stanford vs. #6 Oregon

#4 Notre Dame vs. #5 Florida

• 2 weeks later...
Damn. Well Michigan lost, but at least they played a competitive game against a tough SEC school. Gonna miss Denard Robinson, but there's a lot of young talent that will only continue to improve.

Jake Ryan.... Beast

UofM has improved much faster than I thought they would with Hoke following the Rich Rod experiment...

Little 10 shit the bed today 1-4 to seal yet another losing bowl season, Way to go major conference!

At least they have basketball.

Wow. Alabama made that opening drive look easy! And here I thought there might not be any touchdowns tonight...

Yeah that was a little worrisome...I was hoping ND could shut all the SEC lovers up but if they can't tighten up on D this game might end up being exactly what all the SEC fan boys expected.

Well thats what happens when you put men up against boys... Seriously i they same media that always up ND's ass were the ones telling us they had a chance when in reality there was none. Lets face it they should have lost 4-5 games this year. Now its time to pat the little boys on the head and send em home.

Not to mention what did they say ND only allowed 10 or 12 td's all year well we are at 6 for bama now they have more than enough time for a few more