100% Mighty Eagle

Devils Bayou

The cluster bird causes to much uncontrolled destruction I think. When some tnt explodes, it blows some blocks out of the screen, and these blocks don´t count. So I decided no to use these birds.

As you can see, I marked my television for best position of the mighty bird ;-)

EDIT: now I´ve got the 100% Mighty Eagle Achievement (and all other "out of the box" Achievements)

...now working on DLC

Edited by escalator

The cluster bird causes to much uncontrolled destruction I think. When some tnt explodes, it blows some blocks out of the screen, and these blocks don´t count. So I decided no to use these birds.

As you can see, I marked my television for best position of the mighty bird ;-)

EDIT: now I´ve got the 100% Mighty Eagle Achievement (and all other "out of the box" Achievements)

...now working on DLC

You sir are a legend. Great vid! Still took a few attempts but I've managed to do it, so thank you. However this isn't the end of my mighty eagle troubles for me... as there is a mighty eagle level that I'm now more stuck on. Mine and Dine 17-13. Please if anyone has a strategy for it, it'll be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Don't want to waste anyone's time, I've done this one now. If anyone needs to know, the strategy is to use boomerang bird on the rocks at the front, try and get him to spin back and hit the last big boulder, then with the first yellow bird, dont use a full pull on the sling and fire him at the first boulder, they should now roll down and hit the gems.with your last yellow have him fly full power towrds the boulder on the top of the main structure so it rolls to the right and takes out some wood, now with the can you want it to rest perfectly in the tiny little gap between the boulder you rolled and the little wall just before the main structure, he should take out all the boulder at the front and most of the strutcure to get the 100%.

Edited by jrossiter13

Anybody have any advice for getting 100% on 16-14? I've been trying to get it for hours now. The best I got was 98% once.

Thanks

I went back and did this level, it is a quite a tough one took a few tries. Here's what I did.

green bird = aim at the first peice of wood holding the main structure near the first pig.

red bird = smash any wooden debris that may have fell to the left of the main structure.

white bird = most important, have the egg drop ontop of the two boulders sitting at the front, aim for maximum damage and have them fall.

yellow bird = hit any standing up wooden peices that wont get hit by the eagle.

can = I throw the can left, i know it's becoming popular, it's just finding the right angle to throw that equels the correct eagle pattern. 100-110 degrees? best I can say, you're looking for an angle that makes the eagle come down through what remains and then bounce up taking out the right most stuff. hope this helps.

I went back and did this level, it is a quite a tough one took a few tries. Here's what I did.

green bird = aim at the first peice of wood holding the main structure near the first pig.

red bird = smash any wooden debris that may have fell to the left of the main structure.

white bird = most important, have the egg drop ontop of the two boulders sitting at the front, aim for maximum damage and have them fall.

yellow bird = hit any standing up wooden peices that wont get hit by the eagle.

can = I throw the can left, i know it's becoming popular, it's just finding the right angle to throw that equels the correct eagle pattern. 100-110 degrees? best I can say, you're looking for an angle that makes the eagle come down through what remains and then bounce up taking out the right most stuff. hope this helps.

Thank You. Throwing the bird left really helped. That level was driving me crazy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
You sir are a legend. Great vid! Still took a few attempts but I've managed to do it, so thank you. However this isn't the end of my mighty eagle troubles for me... as there is a mighty eagle level that I'm now more stuck on. Mine and Dine 17-13. Please if anyone has a strategy for it, it'll be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Don't want to waste anyone's time, I've done this one now. If anyone needs to know, the strategy is to use boomerang bird on the rocks at the front, try and get him to spin back and hit the last big boulder, then with the first yellow bird, dont use a full pull on the sling and fire him at the first boulder, they should now roll down and hit the gems.with your last yellow have him fly full power towrds the boulder on the top of the main structure so it rolls to the right and takes out some wood, now with the can you want it to rest perfectly in the tiny little gap between the boulder you rolled and the little wall just before the main structure, he should take out all the boulder at the front and most of the strutcure to get the 100%.

Thank you, was stuck on 17-13 for over 3 hours, I did mine a bit different but basically your strategy, but I had the bolder come to my left instead of my right and made it so the eagle hit the bolder and destroyed all the stuff on the right

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...