Rally Expansion Pack DLC Achievement Guide

Jappe XBA

I've updated your Submission with the new edits. ;)

Let me know if there are any more big edits between now and it's publishing.

Cheers! ;)

Also, let me know if you've run out of room and need extra posts :D

Thanks for that :p I think the guide is now pretty much complete :)

Tempted to buy this right now but I'm sure the price will be at half soon enough, good guide.

It probably will go down but you never know when :p

I'm in a pickle.... A part of me wants to buy the DLC. Because rally is flipping amazing, and the achievements look easy/fun. But then I look in my wallet and there is a black hole. Stupid black hole ate all my money :(

That's a problem that comes ahead too often. But if you like playing online this game and like rallies then I'd suggest getting this DLC since the achievements are quite easy as well :)

That's a problem that comes ahead too often. But if you like playing online this game and like rallies then I'd suggest getting this DLC since the achievements are quite easy as well :)

You are not making this black hole any better.... Now I'm really tempted to buy this.. If it only was 10 bucks this decision would be so much easier...

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member DEG23 and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Forza Horizon / DLC: Rally Expansion Pack Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

Here is a video of a run on hard.

Car used Lancia Delta Integrale EVO 1992

Build

Rally parts

Full tyre width front and back

Lexani Rims default size

Race Exhaust

Sport Pistons and Flywheel

Race brakes, ARBs, Reinforcement, Weight reduction and Diff.

This build has done a 2.02.920 in rivals mode for #14 on the leaderboard.

Here's another video, using that same car:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML4teAno_7g]Harder driving achievement - Forza Horizon - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Don Jose

• 4 weeks later...

A fine achievement guide, but there is one inaccuracy.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2266/UPj1RKQ=.jpgHorizon Rally Champion 75G

Become the Horizon Rally Champion.

There are 7 Rally events in the DLC and each of them have 4 stages. At first you need to complete and win the 6 Rally events in order to unlock the Final Rally.

This is not true. I only won two of the first six events, but did well enough in the other four that I earned enough points to unlock the final. I have this achievement and I never did win those four events.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Scotty

nice guide! but that harder driving achievement is so fucking hard. how the hell are people doing this? ive been trying for like an hour, restarting the same stage and my nerves can't take any more:mad:

just need to rant a little, that horizon 100% is getting further away.

EDIT: am i missing something, here. i can't even break position 40 trying to get harder driving. im driving perfectly too, not crashing or over revving, or even going too slow, yet after watching Maka's video, im practically doing the same as him, but placing almost at the bottom, i even bought the same car and upgraded it so it was the same as his.

Edited by Scotty

nice guide! but that harder driving achievement is so fucking hard. how the hell are people doing this? ive been trying for like an hour, restarting the same stage and my nerves can't take any more:mad:

just need to rant a little, that horizon 100% is getting further away.

EDIT: am i missing something, here. i can't even break position 40 trying to get harder driving. im driving perfectly too, not crashing or over revving, or even going too slow, yet after watching Maka's video, im practically doing the same as him, but placing almost at the bottom, i even bought the same car and upgraded it so it was the same as his.

I know it sucks to hear this: but it can take some serious practice, and practically memorizing the correct driving line to get the best run. It took me a few tries before I was able to get the run I did for the video I posted. (I followed SatNight's advice and not Maka's but they are roughly the same) For me it also helps to use either the cockpit camera or the bumper cam, since I tend to miss my turns when I'm in the other camera modes.

Sorry I can't help more. Good luck.

Guest Scotty
I know it sucks to hear this: but it can take some serious practice, and practically memorizing the correct driving line to get the best run. It took me a few tries before I was able to get the run I did for the video I posted. (I followed SatNight's advice and not Maka's but they are roughly the same) For me it also helps to use either the cockpit camera or the bumper cam, since I tend to miss my turns when I'm in the other camera modes.

Sorry I can't help more. Good luck.

Thanks, mate. ill try again, i did make some progress last night, i actually managed to get to 17th, so im improving. The plus side is how great this game is, or else i would have given up immediately.:p

EDIT: HAHA! finally done it. someone hug me:p

Edited by Scotty

• 1 month later...

So I've downloaded this. And now that I want to play it, the game says that I have to download the dlc (& I did!). So when I pres "a" to download it, the game says that its free. Now I'm REdownloading this the 4th time (my last try), what else can I do if this wont work 'again'?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...