Woah! This game is amazing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
So I've just finished playing through all 5 episodes and I'll tell you what I don't think I've ever played a video game that has kept me so into it all of the way through, the story is epic, the characters are awesome and well it's just fresking amazing, I'd even go out there and say its been my best play of the year!!! (and I've played a lot of the "top titles" this year also)

Bravo Telltale Games, thus journey has been EPIC!!!

Roll on Season 2!!!

I'm a grown man and I only cry a couple times a year (usually when I see an animal in pain or a video about an animal rescue with a happy ending) but I have to admit, this was an amazing game with a story that actually brought tears to my eyes. Amazing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I bought these back when the Christmas sale happened but only recently downloaded them and damn.. This game was a real tear-jerker, there were few 'wow' moments I wasn't expecting which got me feeling a little emotional but the ending, now that got me tearing up. Without a doubt this is one of the best games I have played and also one of the best stories I have seen in a long time.

This is something I don't think I'm going to forget anytime soon and has impacted me more than I thought any game could.

Bravo Telltale, bravo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Like others have said, the graphics, bugs and gameplay weren't the best but man that story was awesome. Especially the last part in the garage, it was getting to me, and I've actually thought about some of it in the days since. It's been a long time since a game actually sticks with me after I play it.

It definitely deserved game of the year.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...