xbox.com tripping out for anyone else?

twotonkoala

I can't login via the web, just says "Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system."

Also the date is way out of whack. It's 9:20 AM here, and it has a timestamp of:date: 12/28/2012 4:17:08 PM

But then also gives me no codes:

"code:

s:

id:

req:

500"

When I try to go to check the xbox live status, I get a "Server Error in '/' Application." error.

Anyone else having problems? I wanna make sure I buy those Walking Dead episodes during the countdown deals!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not directly related to OP's error message, but it seems that people with UPC as their ISP have trouble connecting to anything Microsoft. This includes hotmail/outlook as well as the Xbox login site.

I've been struggling to connect to XBL to purchase the Walking Dead episodes as well, I was extremely lucky the site would work for me for about 10 minutes last night.

I can't login via the web, just says "Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system."

Anyone else having problems? I wanna make sure I buy those Walking Dead episodes during the countdown deals!

Same issue(s) here. I can't buy points, either, which is what sent me to the website in the first place.

Yep, mine is out too, so I got on my console. Was fine for 5 minutes, but then said an error had occoursed, and booted me to what appeared to be offline. (Man, looks so much better without the shitty ads). However, my online friends list still showed up. Ah well, hopefully it's all fixed soon.

Both xbox.com and the service on my xbox are down. It's weird, cause my kids were watching Netflix on my missus' box, then one of them, for whatever reason, shut it off cause they didn't want to watch whatever movie they were watching (even though they know how to get in and out of Netflix and everything). Turned mine on, then hers back on, and both freaked out. Says some online content isn't available. Can't browse the games and whatnot, but I can still see friends online.