A few questions

Herr Shaun

Enjoying Borderlands 2 so far, but I have some questions.

1) Does the first playthrough end after you beat the final boss? If not, are you able to return to it once you start the next playthrough?

2) Do the Creature Slaughter round quests count towards the Did It All achievement?

3) What's the best skill tree to focus on when soloing as a Siren?

Thanks to anyone who can help!

1. No after you beat the final boss you unlock the 2nd playthrough and can switch between the 1st and the 2nd by hitting "Y" on your character.

2. If your talking about the DLC then no it doesn't

3 I have no idea really, never played as a siren hopefully someone else can help you there

1. No, you can continue after beating the final boss, upon beating it you have the choice on the main menu to play "normal" which continues your game or "true vault hunter" which starts a new game with harder enemies. Playing on TVH doesn't mean you lose your normal game, you can choose which to play at any time.

2. No, no DLC is required to get any of the original 1000G.

3. Personally I prefer the last 3rd of the skill tree for solo, can't remember the name, but it has skills to up elemental damage, to cause your phaseblast to damage enemies, to cause area effect damage upon killing enemies etc...

But it's best to look through all the skills and see which suite your playstyle best, you can always respec them for a small price at a new-u station.

Enjoying Borderlands 2 so far, but I have some questions.

1) Does the first playthrough end after you beat the final boss? If not, are you able to return to it once you start the next playthrough?

2) Do the Creature Slaughter round quests count towards the Did It All achievement?

3) What's the best skill tree to focus on when soloing as a Siren?

Thanks to anyone who can help!

1. No, the playthrough does not end after you beat the final boss. In fact, ANOTHER mission opens as soon as you beat the final boss (and you can go back to complete any incomplete side quests).

2. As far as I can tell, the Creature Slaughter Dome does not count towards the "Did It All" achievement.

3. I strongly suggest going towards the Cataclysm tree as the Siren. The capstone, Ruin, can afflict targets with Slag, corrosive AND shock damage. It's even better if you get Helios, which causes Phaselocked targets to explode in fire, further increasing the damage output.

Hope those answer your questions! :)