Where can I get this?

LegendIsReal

Hey all,

I've just switched to WP8 from Android and loved this game on my SGS3 so want it for my Lumia, but I can't find it anywhere on the appstore. I've tried searching with no results... Can someone tell me how to get this?

Thanks in advance

I'm pretty sure it's only available on Windows 8 and RT.

Not on WP8, unfortunately.

RT is actually Surface RT. It's Microsoft's tablet.

Edit: I guess technically its Windows RT that runs on the Surface tablet...but let's not split hairs here. :p

Oh I see, thanks for the info.

Might need to try to put Windows 8 on my Boot Camp partition on my MacBook so I can play this again!

I seen my little brother in laws playin this game, and then I heard a achievement pop from the other room. So I ran in there asking was that a achievement?!? And sure enough haha so I stole there copy of windows 8 and put it on my PC. I love being able to unlock achievements from multiple devices! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Hey all,

I've just switched to WP8 from Android and loved this game on my SGS3 so want it for my Lumia, but I can't find it anywhere on the appstore. I've tried searching with no results... Can someone tell me how to get this?

Jetpack Joyride was released today for Windows Phone 8. It's free!

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/jetpack-joyride/d5969251-fef6-451d-a224-0613686188a6

• 2 weeks later...

Surface RT - In english and in short, if a device has an ARM chip (i.e. Surface RT) - it will be running a version of Windows 8 called Windows RT

If it is using an Intel chip (i.e. as used in the new Surface PRO) then it will run the full version of Windows 8 software.

The PRO being the big daddy when picking between which MS Surface tablet to buy.

As to your original Q - Jetpack Joyride is available on Windows 8 Phones. And when in your games tile, choose 'Games Store' and 'Xbox' options and it will be in new list and as mentioned by others FREE to download.